Romance and Luxury in the Heart of Portland
The Heathman Hotel • Portland, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Symphony Suite, Thursdays through Mondays
- Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Valet Parking
Home to yuppies, artists, musicians, beer snobs, environmentalists, coffee connoisseurs, and so many more, Portland has both the newest of the new and the pricelessly vintage. The entire town deserves street cred—its kooky flourish of parks, galleries, museums, bars, boutiques, and eateries give the City of Roses that elusive in-the-know cachet. Oh, and then there's the 145 square miles of lush green hills and winding rivers nestled between active volcanoes and picturesque mountains, but who's counting, really?
So it comes as no surprise that Condé Nast Traveler named The Heathman Hotel one of the world's best places to stay. Winner of AAA's Four Diamond award every year for the last 28 years, this luxury property is situated just south of the trendy Pearl District on the west side of the Willamette, boasting quick access to several of the city's top museums, concert halls, and boutiques. It's also a member of the Historic Hotels of America, with an old-world elegance that brings to mind a hotel on the Champs-Élysées.
It's even got a French-style bistro—The Heathman Restaurant & Bar—to match. With some of the country's freshest produce at his disposal, plus ultra-fresh seafood nearby, Chef Michael Stanton conjures a menu of Pacific Northwest-centric seasonal fare with a French twist—think wild rice duck confit with huckleberry sauce or elk stew with white chanterelle mushrooms. The restaurant also boasts more than 6,000 bottles of wine—with a particular focus on France and the Willamette Valley—as well as a sophisticated cocktail program.
Rooms, too, are rife with romantic charm. Perhaps that's why author EL James chose The Heathman as the backdrop for many a sexy scene in her popular novel, Fifty Shades of Grey. Thanks in part to a recent $4 million landfill-free renovation, the hotel's 150 guest rooms are appointed with stylish yet comfortable furnishings and luxury L'Occitane bath amenities. At 520 square feet, each Symphony Suite offers one king bed and a full-size sleeper sofa, plus a living area with flat-screen TV.
"The Heathman more than deserves its reputation for quality. From the teak-paneled lobby to the rosewood elevators (with Warhol prints hung at each landing) and marble fireplaces, this hotel exudes refinement."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Heathman Hotel
"The attention to detail is beyond reproach. I always feel that I am the most important person they have seen that day! So special!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $24 breakfast credit at Heathman Restaurant and valet parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 12-14, 31, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings