A Five-Star Palos Verdes Fantasy on the Pacific
Terranea Resort • Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Resort-View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($299)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in an Ocean-View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($319) or Fridays and Saturdays ($359)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Three People in an Ocean-View Bungalow Suite with Spa Inclusions ($799)
- $75 Food and Beverage Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This classic Mediterranean estate poised at the edge of the Pacific Ocean offers countless ways to spend your days.
Ten miles west of Long Beach and ten miles south of Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles County's Palos Verdes Peninsula is an integral part of the city and a world apart. Drive along the highways skirting its coast and you'll see familiar California sights: laid-back beachgoers knee-deep in the surf; cliffs plunging into the sea below; and the infinite blue of the Pacific. Glance inland and you'll feel like you've been transported to an Old World island, with unmistakably Mediterranean architecture and acres of undisturbed greenery. Wherever you look, you'll see why so many visitors to Palos Verdes never want to leave.
Around a bend in the road at the southwestern corner of the Palos Verdes peninsula, you'll find Terranea Resort sitting pretty on 102 acres and bordered on three sides by the Pacific Ocean. As an eco-friendly luxury resort, Terranea emanates both upscale elegance and an abiding respect for its oceanfront environment. Vibrant gardens and private terraces with outdoor fireplaces surround understated Mediterranean-style buildings, including residential casitas, secluded multi-room villas, and expansive seaside bungalows—all offering comfortable and stylish accommodations with the latest in luxury amenities.
Terranea's multiple gourmet restaurants, full-service spa, and championship-caliber 9-hole golf course ensure there's no shortage of things to do just outside your door. To revel in the resort's natural surroundings, have a picnic and go for a swim in nearby Abalone Cove Shoreline Park, or hike along a stretch of the 36-acre George F. Canyon Nature Center. And Los Angeles's cosmopolitan reach is apparent at the Norris Center for the Performing Arts, a modern, 450-seat venue featuring dance, theater, and music. Of course, thanks to Terranea's convenient location, you can easily head into LA proper and immerse yourself in a world of upscale shopping, fine dining, and world-class entertainment.
"Great Location. Staff is wonderful. Really exceptional personnel...Walks along the bluff are peaceful and not crowded."-- LivingSocial Member
"One of the nicest, most beautiful resorts I have ever been to. Our experience from beginning to end was truly amazing."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays February 5 – May 12, 2014; must book by March 14, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $75 food and beverage credit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 3 guests (Ocean-View Bungalow Suite) or up to 4 guests (Ocean-View Room and Resort-View Room)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 7-8, 15, 2014; March 10-13, 2014; April 11-12, 19, 27-29, 2014; May 3, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2014 • Enjoy By May 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings