A Spirited Retreat on the East End of Long Island
Hotel Indigo • Riverhead, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room and a $25 Credit to Bistro 72, Sundays Through Thursdays Between Now and June 30 ($114)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room and a $50 Credit to Bistro 72, Fridays and Saturdays Between Now and April 19 ($269)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Uncork the good times at this award-winning, design-oriented hotel in historic Riverhead.
Think of East End Long Island like a fork: The Peconic Bay divides the land into two prongs—the North Fork and the Hamptons. And at the split, straddling the mouth of the Peconic River, lies aptly named Riverhead. The historic town serves as a gateway to the thriving, unpretentious North Fork wine region, as well as the posh boutiques of Quogue and Southampton. The community's artisanal bonafides are evidenced by its breweries, craft dillistery, and farm stands, which display the best of the local harvest.
Bright hues are the hallmark of funky Hotel Indigo. Rooms are decked out with modern murals and blonde-wood furniture, and all offer queen or double beds, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi. Spa-style bathrooms are stocked with Aveda products, and the hotel offers guests access to an on-site fitness center and a menu of massages. Bistro 72 serves up farm-fresh, seasonal dishes as part of a commitment to serving locally sourced cuisine. Grab a table in the dining room or savor a meal on the patio—a toasty fire in the hearth can warm up chilly evenings. The bistro also hosts live performances by local musicians on the weekends.
Wonderful experience; beautiful hotel—rooms are immaculate and very tastefully appointed. Great staff. Perfect location for a weekend trip from the city; you will feel pampered and miles away! Highly recommend!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 27 to 30, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings