Family Fun or Couples Retreat on Roche Harbor
Roche Harbor Resort • Friday Harbor, WA
- Book Your Reservation by February 12, 2016 for a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Historic Cottage or Two People in a One-Bedroom Suite, Thursdays Through Mondays from November 27, 2015 to February 29, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Get away to this serene waterfront resort in historic Roche Harbor, on San Juan Island.
Named one of the top 41 places to go in 2011 by The New York Times, the San Juan Islands, just off the coast of Washington, are home to awe-inspiring natural wonders, from migrating whales to pristine beaches. But they also boast a blossoming food scene that makes use of the region's supremely fresh produce. And in Roche Harbor, a breezy three-hour journey from Seattle that includes a short but jaw-droppingly beautiful ferry ride, visitors find themselves at the center of all the islands have to offer.
One of the few places on San Juan Island with rooms overlooking the water, Roche Harbor Resort offers both easy access to aquatic adventure and beautiful views of this awe-inspiring land- and seascape. Choose between a one-bedroom suite—perfect for couples—and a two-bedroom cottage, great for families or small groups. All cottages are equipped with a full kitchen, a dining area, and a living area, and when the sun comes out you'll want to make use of your grill, picnic table, and fire pit.
Paddle around one of the world's top sea-kayaking destinations, also named among America's Best Adventures by National Geographic. Or, just soak up the sparkling waters from the shore. On land, you can go sightseeing around the island on a moped, hit the trails through old lime quarries on a bike, or stroll around the compact village center where the company store still stands. Or, feel free to enjoy the peace and quiet—this remote island is accessible only by seaplane and ferry.
• Taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Children and pets are welcome; let them know when booking if you're bringing a pet for $25/night
• Plan around the blackout dates: December 12 and 17-19, 2015; January 21-24; and February 13-14, 2016
Wonderful weekend! Beautiful room, great service, yummy food.-- LivingSocial Member
Everything was great. The room we stayed in was very nice, spacious in the new rooms with a view. Would definitely go again.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 27, 2015 to February 29, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; a deposit of 50% of the reservation total will be required at booking. The deposit will be fully refunded within 48 hours of making your online reservation less the tax due
- Online reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests in a historic cottage
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $25 per pet/night. Pet friendly rooms are subject to availability.
- Pets are only allowed in the 2 bedroom historic cottages or 1 bedroom McMillin Suites
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 12; December 17 to 19, 2015; January 21 to 24; and February 13 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 12, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 8, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2016 • Enjoy By February 12, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings