See the View from a Downtown Tower Hotel
Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room with One King or Two Double Beds
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Save your money for food and fun—this downtown San Diego hotel stay is only $89.
Bathed in sunny 75-degree weather and the cool spray of the Pacific, San Diego has become synonymous with Southern California's laid-back beach vibe. While true, that reputation belies the city's multicultural flair, embodied by its energetic downtown. In verdant Balboa Park, winding nature paths take you past museums and theaters en route to the city's world-famous zoo. In the Gaslamp Quarter, Victorian-era buildings house bars, restaurants, and night clubs, while street fairs and festivals clamor outside. And the yachts moored in Seaport Village bob lazily in front of a spectacular view: San Diego Bay, beautiful Coronado Island, and the shimmering Pacific beyond.
The recently renovated Four Points by Sheraton San Diego Downtown puts visitors in the center of the city, just minutes from the Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, and Seaport Village. The 220 guest rooms of this tower hotel boast a number of little luxuries, including city views, Sheraton Four Comfort Beds (with both soft and firm pillows), high-pressure showers, LCD flat-screen televisions, and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Whether you want to enjoy a meal at the on-site First Avenue Grill or venture out into nearby Little Italy, you'll be in a prime spot to enjoy the cuisine and culture of sunny San Diego.
"Whoosh – here comes a skateboarder. And there goes a wet-suited surfer toting his board to the break, while a Chanel-clad lady lifts a coffee cup off a porcelain saucer. San Diego’s coastal communities offer all that and more."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 for 1 additional guest or $20 for 2 additional guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15, 2014; March 21-22, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings