Fun in the Sun at a San Diego Hotel
Radisson Hotel San Diego-Rancho Bernardo • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room with Two Queen Beds or One King Bed with a Sleeper Sofa
- Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A half-hour from San Diego and minutes from Escondido, this hotel makes a great home base for a California Escape.
Though still the site of a Naval base, San Diego has come a long way from its buttoned-up brass roots. Today, in fact, things seem to be all fun and games. The city's ports share space with yachts and sailboats, and military-style buildings are outnumbered by modern skyscrapers that scream style. Almost always a balmy 75 degrees, San Diego is a land of perpetual sun, and its residents have made a lifestyle of playing outside—from the surfing culture along the Pacific shoreline to the open-air cafes and bars that line the vibrant Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego's current mission is to capture joie de vivre.
When you arrive at the Radisson Hotel San Diego-Rancho Bernardo, about 20 miles north of downtown San Diego, check in to your comfy standard room, which can sleep up to four guests with one king bed and a sleeper sofa, or two queen beds. It boasts Wi-Fi and on-demand movies, as well as access to the heated pool and fitness center. Start your morning with a classic American buffet at the on-site C3 Restaurant, and return in the evening for a cocktail and a freshly prepared dinner.
Visit the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, where you'll witness rhinos grazing, giraffes nibbling, gorillas grooming, cheetahs running, and all kinds of other African wildlife mixing and mingling. After some quality time spent on safari, consider taking advantage of the more than 70 miles of coastline available to you in the San Diego area. Try your hand at surfing, take a dip in the Pacific, build sandcastles with the family, or just relax in San Diego's pleasant 70-degree weather. You can also tee it up at Torrey Pines Golf Course, or head to nearby Del Mar for some whale watching and a blissfully mellow beach day.
This deal was fantastic! So much fun and such great accommodations!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays March 1 through May 21, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast buffet for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Blackout date(s): April 10 to 11; May 4 to 6; May 11 to 14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • Enjoy By May 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings