A New Classic in the City Different
Hotel Chimayó de Santa Fe • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night ($94) or Two-Night ($179) Stay for Two in a Mission King Room
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Parking
With a name that means "holy faith" in Spanish, it's no surprise that Santa Fe captures the creative spirit of the Pueblo Indians who first occupied this desert setting. Surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the rugged landscape of this Northern New Mexico city serves not only as a muse for local artists but as a playground for hikers, skiers, and horseback riders. Wander amid the shrines and touch the warm adobe walls of the squat structures that date to the early 1600s at the San Miguel Mission, or take in the more recent artwork at Santa Fe's myriad museums.
The boutique Hotel Chimayó de Santa Fe, situated right downtown just steps from the plaza, is creatively appointed with original artwork and custom furnishings. Each of 56 suites—the largest in Santa Fe—features a king-size bed draped in luxury Frette linens, a separate sitting area, and a wood-burning fireplace. After a day exploring the city, return to the Low 'n' Slow Lowrider bar, where diamond-tuck upholstered seats and other artistic renditions of the lowrider culture complement a sophisticated list of cocktails as well as small plates from the wood-fired oven. And at the on-site Tia's Cocina, you'll be treated to an array of authentic Mexican and New Mexican dishes, from pozole to the house specialty, Plato de Chimayo enchiladas in red or green sauce.
As the snow falls, you'll find yourself just 30 minutes from Ski Santa Fe, offering 660 acres of skiable terrain over 77 runs. In town, check out the Chapel of San Miguel, one of the oldest churches in the nation, where you'll practically feel the history dripping from its original adobe walls. Later, pay homage to the city's artistic heritage by browsing the open-air bazaar operated by local artists along the Palace of the Governors. Here you'll find one-of-a-kind, handcrafted turquoise jewelry or traditional clay pottery.
"It was a wonderful experience! My husband and I enjoyed it very much. Great customer service, great breakfast, and great location! Would highly recommend it!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of wine and parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): December 23-31, 2013; February 4-8, 14, 18-22, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings