Settling in Amid the Sangre de Cristo Mountains
Hotel St. Francis • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Queen Room ($89) with Parking and Two Hand-Crafted Garden-to-Glass Cocktails from Secreto ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room with Parking and Two Hand-Crafted Garden-to-Glass Cocktails from Secreto ($299)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Creative cuisine and cocktails abound at this historic hotel near downtown Santa Fe.
Washed in the rich hues of terra cotta, vermillion, and adobe pink, Santa Fe is graced with a diverse blend of artistic traditions. Situated at an elevation of 7,000 feet, the Northern New Mexico locale rests on a plateau at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. A stroll through the historic city's central plaza reveals rows of traditional and contemporary galleries, with some showing off classic turquoise jewelry and others displaying gorgeous pottery.
The oldest hotel in the city, Hotel St. Francis is named for the patron saint of Santa Fe and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This meticulously cared-for casa will transport you back in time from the moment you step through its majestic doors. Each charming, culturally preserved room features locally sourced and handcrafted furniture and antique décor alongside flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and pillow-top mattresses with luxurious linens and down comforters. Make a mouthful of memories at Tabla de Los Santos, the on-site restaurant where renowned Chef Clay Bordan whips up farm-to-table New Mexico inspired eats. End your day at the hotel's bar, Secreto, and watch Santa Fe's master mixologist, Chris Milligan, craft hand-muddled mixed drinks, including his award-winning house specialty, the Spicy Secreto.
Stop by the front desk and ask the city's most celebrated concierge, Inger, what you should see during your stay. Chances are she'll point you to the historic downtown Santa Fe Plaza, just one block away. A visit to the Palace of the Governors—the oldest government building in the US (and now a museum)—will be a must on your itinerary, too. Book your Escape to this unique spot and see why Santa Fe is truly The City Different.
"Beautiful historic hotel very convenient to the attractions in Old Santa Fe. Accommodations were very comfortable, and the staff was attentive and helpful. All around, a very good experience."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to two-night option based on availability of deluxe two-queen rooms
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 24-26, 2014; May 23-24, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings