Fabulous Fitness Amenities at a Sonoma Valley Resort
Flamingo Resort and Spa • Santa Rosa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King or Two-Double Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119) from November 18, 2015 to February 18, 2016
- Two Wine Tasting Passes to Two Local Wineries
- Health Club Access
- $25 Resort Credit for Spa, Restaurant, Lounge, or Room Upgrade
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Sample the varietals of Sonoma Wine Country during a stay at this Santa Rosa resort and spa.
Whether it's the never-ending sky or the sprawling hills, Sonoma Wine Country in California is synonymous with big—especially when it comes to the bite of its fruit-forward wines. And there's no better place to experience it than Santa Rosa, smack-dab in the center. Enjoy the sunny clime while window-shopping at the open-air Montgomery Village, or pull up a chair for craft beer tasting at a local brewery. With the breezy coast and Napa Valley just a 30-minute drive away, Santa Rosa is ideally positioned to aid in exploration of the whole of Sonoma County.
The award-winning Flamingo Resort and Spa is a modern retreat, with guest rooms featuring neutral colors and metallic accents—half of the Superior Rooms have even been recently remodeled. But what really sets this property apart is the health and fitness amenities at Montecito Heights Health Club. Airy workout rooms, saunas, a heated lap pool, tennis courts, and even cycling and yoga classes—available at a discount when booked online—make it easy to focus on wellness, even while vacationing. Got the little ones in tow? No problem: Childcare is available at the health club for additional fees.
The poolside Terrace Grille Restaurant serves a wide variety of fresh dishes (including vegan and vegetarian options)—not to mention the award-winning Sunday champagne brunch. The Flamingo Lounge hosts weekend live music, Salsa Sundays, and West Coast swing-dancing lessons on Tuesdays. Don't forget to use your wine-tasting voucher and let the local vineyards offer you the best of the Sonoma Valley.
• Taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• You can use your resort credit toward a room upgrade: $20 for an Executive King, $50 for a Suite
• Blackout dates: November 25-27; December 5, 10-13, 24-25, and 31, 2015; January 16, 22-23, and 30; February 12-13, 2016
The massage and customer service was wonderful, definitely want to go back—but this time, stay for a week.-- LivingSocial Member
Very nice staff! Loved the pool and the workout classes next door!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from November 18 to February 18, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 wine tasting passes to 2 local wineries; health club access; and a $25 resort credit
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Upgrades for an Executive King available for a $20 fee and for a Suite available for a $50 fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or
- Blackout date(s): November 25 to 27; December 5; December 10 to 13; December 24 to 25; December 31, 2015 to January 16; January 22 to 23; January 30; February 12 to 13, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 18, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 8, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 18, 2016 • Enjoy By February 18, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings