Stellar Fitness Amenities at a Sonoma Valley Resort
Flamingo Conference Resort and Spa • Santa Rosa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King or Two-Double Room ($119), Executive King Room ($139), or Deluxe Queen Suite ($199)
- Local Wine Tasting Pass for Two
- Health Club Access, $25 Resort or Spa Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
The ambience of Vegas meets the varietals of Sonoma Wine Country at this Santa Rosa resort and spa.
Whether it's the never-ending sky or the sprawling hills, Sonoma Wine Country in California is synonymous with big—especially when it comes to the bite of its fruit-forward wines. And there's no better place than Santa Rosa, smack-dab in the middle of the valley, to experience it all. With the breezy coast and Napa Valley just a 30-minute drive away, Santa Rosa is ideally positioned to aid in exploration of the whole of Sonoma County.
Built in 1957, the family-owned Flamingo Conference Resort and Spa was designed in the tradition of the Las Vegas Flamingo. Today, the award-winning resort's 170 rooms are modern retreats in neutral colors and metallic accents—half of the Superior Rooms have even been remodeled over the last year. But what really sets this property apart is the health and fitness amenities at Montecito Heights Health Club. Airy workout rooms, saunas, a pool, and even cycling and yoga classes—available at a discount when booked online—make it easy to focus on wellness, even while vacationing.
The poolside Terrace Grille Restaurant serves a wide variety of fresh dishes (including vegan- and diabetic-friendly options), while The Flamingo Lounge hosts live music, Salsa Sundays, and western swing-dancing lessons on Tuesdays. Don't forget to use your wine-tasting voucher and let the local vineyards—including Matanzas Creek Winery—offer you the best of the Sonoma Valley.
The massage and customer service was wonderful, definitely want to go back—but this time, stay for a week.-- LivingSocial Member
Very nice staff! Loved the pool and the workout classes next door!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays March 1 to June 11, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability; weekend availability is limited
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes local wine tasting pass for 2, health club access, $25 resort or spa credit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 13 to 14, 20 to 21; April 24 to 25, 30; May 1, 15 to 16, 22, 24, 29 to 30; June 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 11, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 11, 2015 • Enjoy By June 11, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings