Bold Sonoma Flavors at a Santa Rosa Hotel
Hilton Sonoma Wine Country • Santa Rosa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Two Queen Room
- Wine Tasting Passes for Two and 20% Discount on Wine Purchases at Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate
- $25 Lunch or Dinner Credit at Nectar Restaurant
- Coupon Book with Discounts at Graton Resort & Casino
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Wine and dine at this elegant Hilton right in the center of Sonoma Wine Country.
Whether it's the never-ending sky or the sprawling hills, Sonoma Wine Country in California is big—especially when it comes to the bite of its fruit-forward wines. And there's no better place than Santa Rosa, smack-dab in the middle of the valley just 50 miles from San Francisco, to experience it all. Here, you can drive 20 minutes north to the posh restaurants and wineries of Healdsburg or, if a more rural, agrarian vibe suits your fancy, 20 minutes to under-the-radar towns like Forestville and Guerneville.
The 13-acre, resort-style Hilton Sonoma Wine Country makes for a perfect home base as you explore wine country. Oversize rooms feature one king or two queen beds with Suite Dreams mattresses, a lounge chair with ottoman, and a flat-screen HDTV. From your window, you'll have a view of the heated outdoor pool and whirlpool, or the seven-mile jogging track—yes, seven miles. Before setting out to explore the rich bounty of Sonoma Valley, sit down to lunch at Nectar, the hotel's on-site restaurant. You'll enjoy gorgeous, unrestricted views of the Santa Rosa Valley and a menu showcasing everything from soups and sandwiches to seared sea scallops and chicken-apple sausage pappardelle.
"Very nice accommodations. Nice staff. Wonderful meal. Wonderful hospitality at the wineries we visited for tasting. Thanks for the great deal."-- LivingSocial Member
"This was a first-class hotel. From the moment we arrived til the moment we left, we had nothing but great service from a friendly employee. The Nectar Restaurant was over-the-top delicious!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $25 lunch or dinner credit at Nectar Restaurant (excludes breakfast), wine tasting passes for 2 and 20% off wine purchases at Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate, graton fun book with over $500 in savings at casino
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): January 16-17, 2015; February 13-15, 2015; March 13-14, 18-19, April 17-18, 22-25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings