Swim and Stay with the Whole Family Near Downtown Providence
Clarion Inn Providence-Seekonk • Seekonk, MA
- A One-Night Stay in a Deluxe Double Queen Room for Four People, Sundays through Thursdays, Now through August 28
- Daily Breakfast for Four
- Nightly Cookies and Milk
- $20 Dining Credit at Dublin Rose Irish Sports Pub
- 1 p.m. Late Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
Pack your swimsuits for a family-friendly stay just outside downtown Providence, RI, with all the comforts of home.
Just five miles east of Providence, Rhode Island, and a quick jaunt from Boston, Seekonk, Massachusetts, may have a low profile, but it's got high marks on small-town charm. This Bristol County locale was founded in 1812, with quaint sights to prove it and plenty of family-friendly fun nearby. Play mini golf; explore farms, museums, and the zoo; and admire the coast. Then, hop in the car to stroll the streets of downtown Providence and explore offbeat shops, cosmopolitan restaurants, and more.
The recently renovated Clarion Inn Providence-Seekonk boasts boutique style and fresh contemporary décor—and it begins with thoughtful touches like fresh lemon-infused water in the lobby. Outfitted with a gold and white color scheme, the Deluxe Double Queen Rooms are perfect for couples or family travel, with two queen beds done up with hypoallergenic feather pillows. Rooms are equipped with Moen massage shower heads, spa-quality toiletries, a 32" flat-screen TV, an iHome clock radio, a Keurig coffeemaker, a fridge, and Wi-Fi. Don't forget to pack your bathing suits for a splash in the heated indoor pool.
"The place is impeccably clean and quiet. The staff goes out of their way for you. Five stars."-- Facebook Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined for up to 5 nights
- Only valid for stays between now and August 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests; children allowed
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • Enjoy By August 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings