Sail in the Summery Sunshine of Shelter Island
The Pridwin Hotel • Shelter Island, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Water View Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- One-Hour Rental of Paddleboards, Kayaks, Rowboat, or Sunfish Sailboat for Two When Available
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A summertime sanctuary on Shelter Island, this 1920s hotel welcomes guests with a gracious deck overlooking Crescent Beach.
Dotting the edge of Long Island—buoyed in the waters of Gardiners Bay—Shelter Island is a rightly named retreat, just a 2.5-hour drive east of NYC. Embodying the beauty of a sea-swept New England town, the island's 8,000 acres are best seen by foot or by boat: Hike the beaches to see wildlife, stroll through a neighborhood of historic Victorian homes, and glide along the currents in a kayak. After sunset, grab a seafood dinner of fresh local clams and tuna.
Built at the end of the 1920s, The Pridwin Beach Hotel & Cottages embraces the ease of summer. Only opening its doors for the sun-and-fun season, this ten-acre property is a classic Americana retreat. Whitewashed wicker furniture embellishes the recently renovated lobby and bright, youthful hues color the hotel's collection of 40 modern accommodations, which feature king or queen-size beds, a television, and an en-suite bathroom. After relaxing by the private pool, along the beach, or on the hotel's spacious deck with views of Crescent Beach, check in with the front desk for an insider's tip on where to start your exploration of Shelter Island's culinary delights.
"On the western corner of New York's Shelter Island, the Pridwin offers guests panoramic views of Southold Bay and easy access to Crescent Beach... Locavores will appreciate the fresh fish, caught daily by The Pridwin's owner and his son."-- Travel + Leisure
"It was a lovely experience, definitely a great getaway for a city girl like myself... I loved the beach and being able to use their bikes and go bike riding. Very peaceful and serene. Great place to unwind."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between September 2 and October 16, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Stays cannot be changed or cancelled once booked with merchant; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- One-Hour Rental of Paddleboards, Kayaks, Rowboat, or Sunfish Sailboat; subject to availability and weather permitting
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 16, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 16, 2014 • Enjoy By October 16, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings