A Dutch-Colonial Lodge in the Poconos
Skytop Lodge • Skytop, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic or Cottage King or Queen, Sundays through Thursdays ($143) or Fridays and Saturdays ($185)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
This resort's stone-facade lodge may be suited for the English countryside, but its country cottages and lakeside setting are 100-percent Poconos.
The Pocono Mountains are a splendorous mix of peaks and trails encompassing 2,400 square miles between New York City and Philadelphia. Hundreds of miles of river race through the valleys past outdoor theaters, cute bed and breakfasts, eclectic boutique shops, sweeping national parks, and well-preserved historical towns—there's enough action and intrigue here to fill your bucket list several lifetimes over. Families, adventurers, and couples all find excitement and serenity in these rolling expanses that go pink with spring's blooms, bold in fall's foliage, and soft in winter's quiet snows.
Skytop Lodge is the apex of luxe lodging in the Poconos. Built in 1928, this Dutch Colonial-style estate is set atop a summit overlooking 5,500 acres of forest and features English country-style lodgings with full private baths, ornate furniture decked in wool plaids, and high-speed wireless Internet. Guests appreciate both the service and the menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the on-site restaurant. From the cozy comforts of the rooms to the stone grandeur of the lodge itself, it's easy to see why Travel + Leisure ranks this resort among the best.
The resort offers rock climbing, zip-lining, paintball, and off-road expeditions, while winter months bring ice skating, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. (Starting in January, downhill skiing and snowboarding will be available.) Get in a workout at the indoor pool, the tennis courts, or the 18-hole championship golf course. To truly appreciate the natural splendor of the Poconos, go biking or hiking on the trails leading to lakes, ravines, forests, and local flora and fauna throughout this 5,000-acre estate.
"Besides its beauty, there is so much to do at Skytop Lodge for everyone, whether you want outdoor adventure or to just kick back and relax. Our stay was short, but we really enjoyed it."-- LivingSocial Member
"This is a beautiful, well-maintained gem in a lovely setting: the Poconos. The lake offers recreation and beauty. There is plenty to do for all."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional guest may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $32 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; children under the age of 4 stay free
- Please mention at booking if you will be traveling with any children age 4 and younger
- Blackout date(s): January 16-18, 2015; February 13-15, 2015; February 20-21, 2015; March 20-21, 2015; March 27-28, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings