An Award-Winning Dutch-Colonial Lodge in the Poconos
Skytop Lodge • Skytop, PA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Bed and Breakfast Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Double Cottage, Sundays Through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Or, a One-Night Full American Plan Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Double Cottage, Any Days of the Week ($279)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- Valid for Stays from Now to January 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This award-winning resort's stone-facade lodge may be suited for the English countryside, but its country cottages and lakeside setting are 100-percent Poconos.
The Pocono Mountains are a splendorous mix of peaks and trails encompassing 2,400 square miles between New York City and Philadelphia. Hundreds of miles of river race through the valleys past outdoor theaters, cute bed and breakfasts, eclectic boutique shops, sweeping national parks, and well-preserved historical towns—there's enough action and intrigue here to fill your bucket list several lifetimes over. Families, adventurers, and couples all find excitement and serenity in these rolling expanses that go bold in fall's foliage and soft in winter's quiet snows.
Skytop Lodge is the apex of luxe lodging in the Poconos. Built in 1928, this Dutch Colonial-style estate is set atop a summit overlooking 5,500 acres of forest and features English country-style lodgings with full private baths, ornate furniture decked in wool plaids, and high-speed wireless Internet. In Deluxe Cottages, housed in the historic 19th-century lodge, contemporary furnishings and an inviting color palette form a pleasant home base. Enjoy daily breakfast with the bed and breakfast plan, or opt for the full American plan to go all out with included breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the on-site restaurant. From the cozy comforts of the rooms to the stone grandeur of the lodge itself, it's easy to see why Travel + Leisure and USA Today readers rank this resort among the best.
Stay busy exploring the resort, which offers rock climbing, zip-lining, paintball, and horseback riding. Get in a workout at the indoor pool, the tennis courts, or the 18-hole championship golf course. To truly appreciate the natural splendor of the Poconos, go biking or hiking on the trails leading to lakes, ravines, forests, and local flora and fauna throughout this 5,000-acre estate.
• Taxes and resort fee are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• One additional guest can stay for $32 for the bed and breakfast plan or $90 for the full American plan
• The resort is packed with outdoor fun, but be aware that all activities are weather-dependent
• Kids ages 4 and younger stay free—just let the property know they're coming when you book
• Plan around the few blackout dates: October 9-11, 23-24; November 26-28; December 24-31, 2015; January 16-18, 2016
This is a beautiful, well-maintained gem in a lovely setting: The Poconos. The lake offers recreation and beauty. There is plenty to do for all.-- LivingSocial Member
Besides its beauty, there is so much to do at Skytop Lodge for everyone, whether you want outdoor adventure or to just kick back and relax. Our stay was short, but we really enjoyed it.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to January 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional guest may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $32 per person per night for the Bed and Breakfast plan or an additional cost of $90 per person per night for the Full American Plan
- Children are welcome at the property; children under the age of 4 are free; please mention at time of booking if you will be traveling with any children under the age of 4
- Upgrades available to Inn Suite based on availability for an additional $40/night fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): October 9 to 11, 23 to 24; November 26 to 28; December 24 to 31, 2015; January 16 to 18, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 9, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2016 • Enjoy By January 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms