A Romantic Stay in the Heart of Downtown Springfield
University Plaza Hotel and Convention Center • Springfield, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with One King Bed or Two Doubles
- Daily Breakfast Buffet for Two
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Two Drinks at the Bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 10 Nights
It's been said that every state has a Springfield. But the one that started them all? That would be Springfield, Missouri, the birthplace of Route 66 and home of the country's first telegraph line. This is where the famous quick-draw duel between Wild Bill Hickok and Davis Tutt took place, and it was here, in the 1950s, that country music earned a national audience on network TV. Today, the Queen City of the Ozarks is home to half a million people and several universities, the revitalized downtown drawing more each year. Past and present, this is the American archetype.
University Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, set in the heart of downtown Springfield, offers an array of amenities to make your stay unforgettable. Hit the fully equipped fitness center for a morning workout, then kick back by the indoor or outdoor pool and relax in the Jacuzzi. In the morning you'll be treated to a complimentary breakfast buffet in the Terrace Grille restaurant. At night, head up to the Terrace Lounge for an evening cocktail. Rooms are appointed with either one king bed or two double beds and equipped with a 25-inch TV, complimentary high-speed Internet, and a desk with lamp and office chair.
Step out of the hotel and into the heart of downtown Springfield, where shops like Envy bring you the latest fashion trends, and the Hawthorn Galleries deliver an ever-changing collection of local and national fine art. Want a change of pace? Walk along Missouri State University's campus, with its state-of-the-art performing arts center and an impressive football stadium.
For additional information, visit University Plaza Hotel & Convention Center on Facebook.
"The hotel was amazing! The food was good, the service great! The room, and the hotel on the whole, was very clean! Thank you for everything!"-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one $25 food and beverage credit to spend at University Plaza Hotel and Convention Center, two complimentary drinks at the bar (1 per person)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout dates: February 28, March 1, March 6-7, April 8-9, and April 11, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings