A History of Romance in Spring Lake
Hewitt Wellington • Spring Lake, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($75) or Suite ($89), Sundays Through Thursdays
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Embrace Jersey Shore's calmer, quieter side at this boutique hotel—just a few blocks from the ocean.
Within a few years of Spring Lake's discovery in 1876 by wealthy New Yorkers and Philadelphians, the once-sleepy enclave of farmers and fishermen became known as the "Irish Riviera" for its fine hotels, unspoiled beaches, and sparkling social scene (not to mention its large Irish-American population). Though this Jersey Shore town's rise to stardom was swift, its sycamore-lined streets still claim plenty of turn-of-the-century charm in the form of historic mansions, antique stores, and oceanfront pavilions.
While the Jersey Shore now has a reputation for raucous parties, guests at the historic Hewitt Wellington find only peace and tranquility. Providing visitors with modern amenities, this boutique hotel overlooks the glassy, spring-fed lake for which the town was named. Retreat to your elegant room or suite, which features a private marble bathroom, a comfy king- or queen-size bed, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Dine at the acclaimed on-site restaurant, Whispers, then sit for a spell on the hotel's wraparound porch and enjoy the lake view for a truly restorative experience.
Amazing hospitality and beautiful room. We also dined in the adjoining restaurant, Whispers, which was also excellent. Will definitely stay there again.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 14, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes continental breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 14, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 14, 2015 • Enjoy By May 14, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings