Resort at the Base of Camelback Mountain
The Chateau Resort & Conference Center • Tannersville, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Garden-View Double Room ($99) or a Mountain-View Double Room ($129) with a $25 Resort Credit, Sundays Through Thursdays
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two People in a Bi-Level Queen Suite with a $25 Resort Credit, Sundays Through Thursdays ($140)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Garden-View Double Room ($313) or a Mountain-View Double Room ($349) with a $50 Resort Credit, Fridays and Saturdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Bi-Level Suite with a $50 Resort Credit, Fridays and Saturdays ($365)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
At the foot of Camelback Mountain, this 152-room hotel makes a perfect base camp for couples and families alike.
Perched in the rolling Pocono Mountains, the small town of Tannersville is a base camp for mountain exploration. Located less than two hours from New York City and Philadelphia, the Pennsylvania retreat is a convenient year-round destination, where powdered slopes are crisscrossed in the winter and fishing lines are cast into miles of river currents in the summer.
Set at the base of Camelback Mountain and its namesake water park and ski resorts, The Chateau Resort & Conference Center is a centrally located hotel in the heart of the Pocono Mountains with stunning views of Camelback Mountain and Big Pocono State Park. Traditionally appointed accommodations feature Wi-Fi, coffeemakers, and mountain views, while a selection of spa services caters to post-adventure relaxation. During summer, make a splash at the outdoor pool—and if the weather doesn't cooperate, you can keep the aquatic fun going at the indoor pool.
This place was great. SUPER close to Camelback Beach! Clean, staff was super helpful, and the pools were nice. Easy check-in and checkout! Loved it!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through September 5, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 or 5 guests, depending on option purchased
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): May 1, 2, 22, 23; June 6; August 1, 9, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 5, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2015 • Enjoy By September 5, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms