High-End Luxury Hotel in Low-Key Telluride
Lumière Telluride • Telluride, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room for Sunday through Wednesday Arrivals ($390) or Friday Arrivals ($488)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Residence for Sunday through Wednesday Arrivals ($729) or Friday Arrivals ($849)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Residence and a $100 Resort Credit for Sunday through Wednesday Arrivals ($989) or Friday Arrivals ($1,099)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Residence, Any Days of the Week ($1,049)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Residence and a $100 Resort Credit, Any Days of the Week ($1,359)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
At this 4.5-star retreat, the intimate vibe of a boutique hotel meets the massive mountain views of Telluride.
Telluride got its start in the 1870s as a rough-and-tumble mining town, and in 1889 it became the site of Butch Cassidy's first big bank heist. It's not as rough around the edges anymore, thanks to a high-profile film festival and an epic ski resort that draws adventure seekers from around the world. Still, compared with other major Colorado resorts, Telluride—which boasts a spot on the National Register of Historic Places—still exudes that come-as-you-are aesthetic that has all but faded into fur coats in other parts of the state.
Even at modern, high-end properties like Lumière Telluride, you'll find yourself among down-to-earth folks who've come to enjoy the hiking and perennially blue skies of this southwestern Colorado locale. Perched on the edge of the Village, this intimate retreat looks out on the San Juan Mountains. Each room and residence is appointed with king-size beds with Egyptian cotton linens, as well as other luxe amenities, like an LED smart TV, Bluetooth sound bar, Wi-Fi, a Subzero mini-fridge, and a large bathroom stocked with L'Occitane amenities.
Sure, the local ski resort was named 2013's number-one place to ski and stay in North America by Condé Nast Traveler, but Telluride delivers just as much action in the summer. The 18-hole, par-70 Telluride Golf Course is surrounded by the highest concentration of 14,000-foot peaks in the country and offers tough course play. You'll also have easy access to more than 90 hikes via gondola or a short drive, as well as rock climbing, river rafting, mountain biking, horseback riding, fly fishing, and off-roading.
Even if you're not the outdoorsy type, the town of Telluride boasts plenty to do and see. The well-preserved Victorian architecture flanking Main Street helps add to the quirky, almost quaint vibe, and numerous art galleries and bars beckon visitors inside. Then again, why leave the hotel? Kick back at Lumière's Little Bar, which serves ultra-fresh sushi, French-inspired tapas, and plenty of wine and spirits.
"Nicely located... friendly staff, great award-winning martini in the bar, and great service by everyone we encountered. Had a great time. The only problem was the time went by too fast."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from August 1 to October 19, 2014; arrival dates vary, see description/voucher for details
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes continental breakfast for each guest and WiFi
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (Deluxe King or One-Bedroom rooms) or up to 4 guests (Two-Bedroom rooms);
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): August 29-September 1; September 12-14, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2014 • Enjoy By October 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings