A Luxe Retreat in the San Juan Mountains of Telluride
The Peaks Resort & Spa • Telluride, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Sunset Vista King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Sunset Vista King Room, Any Days of the Week, Plus a $50 Resort Credit ($459)
- Waived Resort Fee
- Half Off Valet Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 15 Nights
This award-winning resort and spa offers a prime location in—and inimitable views of—the San Juan Mountains.
An outdoorsman's paradise. Set in a steep, forested canyon in the San Juan Mountains—with Bridal Veil Falls roaring at its head—Telluride has gone from rough-and-tumble mining town to Southwest Colorado's premier destination for outdoor adventure. Hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, horseback riding, skiing, rafting—you name it, Telluride's 2,500 residents are doing it, while thousands more descend on the town every day to join in on the action.
A touch of old-timey charm. In Downtown Telluride's Historic District, where clapboard facades strike a decidedly Old West vibe, you'll find restaurants set inside renovated Victorians, underground bars packed with dancing twentysomethings, independent art galleries selling Rocky Mountain-inspired art, and locally owned cafes buzzing with sunglasses-clad patrons.
Voted one of the top 15 resort spas in the continental US by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, The Peaks Resort & Spa has elevated relaxation to an art form. This picturesque property in the San Juan Mountains is located on the edge of Mountain Village, just minutes from historic Telluride. When you're ready to explore the surrounding scenery, the resort offers access to a variety of warm-weather activities, including jeep tours, fly-fishing, rafting, and horseback-riding. Plus, for those who pine for the fairway, The Peaks provides a tee-in/tee-out experience on the Telluride Golf Course.
The resort's 42,000-square-foot spa—the largest in the state—will be the highlight of your trip. Indulge in artful treatments like the gemstone massage or ginger-lime sugar scrub, then lounge in the saunas or take a break in the oxygen-inhalation room. The facility also boasts a full-service salon, a fitness center, Roman tubs, an indoor/outdoor heated pool, and Telluride's only indoor water slide. Later, the view from your brightly decorated accommodations is sure to make a good impression as you gaze out upon a beautiful Colorado landscape.
"Offers easy access to both slopes and hiking trails. The Peaks earns high praise from travelers for its spacious rooms and suites, which boast contemporary furnishings and spectacular mountain views."-- U.S. News & World Report Travel
"This was a fantastic experience. Beautiful view, great staff [who] went out of their way to help us with every question and request. The proximity to the gondola and ability to ride into town was incredible. Can't say enough good things..."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through October 12, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a waived resort fee and half off valet parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): June 26; July 3-5, 11-12, 24-26; August 29-September 1; September 12-14, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2014 • Enjoy By October 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings