On the Outskirts of Kamloops, Boutique Inn on the River
South Thompson Inn Guest Ranch & Conference Centre • Kamloops, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen Room
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
The perfect hopping-off point for exploring the mountains, lakes, and rivers of south-central British Columbia, Kamloops sits at the confluence of the north and south forks of the Thompson River, not far from Kamloops Lake. Just north of town, in the mountains, is Sun Peaks Resort, home to hiking, golfing, and mountain biking, as well as a charming European-style village. Meanwhile, Downtown Kamloops boasts a surprisingly robust cultural landscape, with several art galleries, a symphony orchestra, and public art installations scattered throughout town.
Set on 55 beautifully manicured acres just a few minutes from downtown, the boutique 57-room South Thompson Inn Guest Ranch & Conference Centre features four-star accommodations appointed with balconies that offer breathtaking river or mountain views. Each individually designed room is named after either a famous racehorse or a raceway in North America, lending the hotel a sort of Kentucky-in-the-mountains vibe. Many of these luxurious guest rooms feature hardwood floors and Jacuzzi soaker tubs, and all are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet, a flat-screen TV, and plush robes.
The hotel is also home to the excellent madisens Restaurant. A cozy, upscale eatery fit with a fireplace and river and mountain views, madisens wows with seasonally inspired dishes—think local rainbow trout Grenobloise, steak au poivre, cashew-crusted rack of lamb in Thai curry sauce—all served in a white-tablecloth setting complemented by specialty spirits and wine. Enjoy the same fare at the more laid-back Bourbon Lounge, where you'll still have the same front-row view of the mountains and river.
"We had a lovely stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to others. Staff is very friendly, food was excellent. Quiet, beautiful location."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes late 1 p.m. checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): February 20-23, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings