Enjoy Nature’s Wonders at a Marin County Lodge
The Lodge at Tiburon • Tiburon, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Tiburon King Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays ($169) from Now to February 28, 2016
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Tiburon King Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays ($189) from March 1 to April 30, 2016
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Tiburon King Room, Arriving Fridays or Saturdays from Now to February 28 ($338) or from March 1 to April 30, 2016 ($378)
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit at Tiburon Tavern
- Wi-Fi Access and Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Hike and explore the parks and beaches of Marin County's Tiburon, where a laid-back vibe urges visitors to focus on fishing, sightseeing, and relaxing.
Get away from the bustle of the San Francisco Bay with a quick ferry ride to Tiburon, a quaint Marin County town settled by the Spanish in the late 1700s and named for the leopard sharks that frequent the water there. Take your pick of serene picnic spots—Angel Island State Park rewards a short hike with 360-degree views of the bay, while Paradise Beach Park offers shade trees and barbecue pits along with a pier for fishing. A short drive from the vineyards of Sonoma and Napa Valley—not to mention the famed hiking and biking trails of Muir Woods and the Marin Headlands—Tiburon's convenient location lends itself well to the pursuit of sips and serenity.
Natural stone and wood architectural accents inside The Lodge at Tiburon echo the brilliant landscape outside, and create a sophisticated atmosphere with a touch of rustic charm. Watch the embers dance over a glass of wine in front of the fireplace on the SkyDeck, or snuggle up in a cozy chair at the poolside fire pit. The guest rooms evoke an aura of an upscale beach retreat with crisp linens, soothing neutrals, and picturesque views of the landscaped gardens or the charming town of Tiburon.
Hop a ferry to Angel Island, where you can hike and bike the trails of Angel Island State Park and take in panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline. Watch the shorebirds follow the ebb and flow of the tides for a meal at the Richardson Bay Audubon Center & Sanctuary. When you're ready to return to civilization, fine dining and boutique shopping await in nearby Sausalito, Larkspur's Magnolia Avenue, and The Village at Corte Madera. Plus, Tiburon Tavern is right on-site—grab a table for two and savor upscale comfort food with a Northern California twist.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: January 11-12, 19-21, 26-27; February 5-11, 13-14, 19-20; March 28-31; April 13-22, 2016
Great service from check-in to checkout. Accommodations were terrific.-- LivingSocial Member
Thumbs way up. This place is amazing. Great food at the restaurant, outdoor fire pits, beautiful rooms, and very friendly and helpful staff. We always have a great time and will definitely be back.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to February 28 or March 1 to April 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $25 food and beverage credit at Tiburon Tavern; wi-fi access; and parking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout dates: January 11 to 12, 19 to 21, 26 to 27; February 5 to 11, 13 to 14, 19 to 20; March 28 to 31; and April 13 to 22, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings