A Plush Playground in the Arizona Desert
The Lodge at Ventana Canyon • Tucson, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Mountain-View Room between September 11 and November 12, 2013
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tucson's valley locale makes for some breathtaking views and even better weather. Surrounded by mountain ranges, Arizona's second-largest city rests in the heart of the Sonoran Desert, where more than 2,000 native plant species thrive in the Southwestern sunshine. While Tucson's 19th-century buildings and distinct neighborhoods give it plenty of architectural appeal, nature reigns supreme in this desert oasis. Cyclists rave about the Starr Pass and Fantasy Island trails, and Saguaro National Park offers myriad adventures in the sand of the arroyos. Try visiting the park at sunset for striking photos of the tall cacti against the streaked sky.
When it comes to leisure and relaxation, The Lodge at Ventana Canyon sets the gold standard. This AAA Four Diamond country club and hotel in Tucson sits on 600 protected acres of breathtaking desertscape and boasts 36 holes of golf, an Olympic-size pool, 11 tennis courts, a spa, a fitness center, and more.
Suites are spacious, comfortable, and decorated in rich wood tones with warm accents. All come with a king or two queen-size beds, plush robes, a seating area with a reading chair and comfy leather couch, a flat-screen TV, a desk with Wi-Fi, a full kitchen, and a private deck or balcony with spectacular mountain views.
After a day on the links, kick back with an ice-cold beverage at the casual Ventana Bar & Grill. Foodies should head to the resort's other on-site restaurant, The Catalina Room, which serves up authentic Southwestern-style fare. Try the lobster burrito or a chicken sandwich with pepper jack and a prickly pear glaze.
"The Lodge at Ventana Canyon is part of a gated country club community at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, so when you stay here you feel more like a resident than just another hotel guest."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 11 - November 12, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades, spa, and golf discounts available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 11, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 12, 2013 • Enjoy By November 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 39% savings