A Splash of Excitement at This Tulsa Hotel
Wyndham Tulsa • Tulsa, OK
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Double Queen Room
- Breakfast for Four
- Four Wrist Bands for Water Park Admission
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This hotel's service and convenient location impresses adults, while the water playland appeals to kids.
Tulsa may be Oklahoma's second-largest city, but that doesn't make it second-rate by any stretch of the imagination. Widely hailed as the state's artistic and cultural center, Tulsa is home to world-famous museums, two lauded private universities, and a skyline that's one of the biggest concentrations of Art Deco architecture in the country. Both Forbes and Relocate America named Tulsa one of the nation's Most Livable cities in 2009, and the Tulsa Zoo was voted America's favorite in 2005 by Microsoft Game Studios. All of that—plus a weave of green hills and parks, high walkability, and the cultural thrall of the Brady Arts District—makes Tulsa a perfect first choice for your next getaway.
The Wyndham Tulsa is an upscale, family-friendly hotel with splashes of fun and excitement. The two-queen rooms offer True Blue Spa products, individual climate settings, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Coast from your plush bed—covered in 100-percent cotton bedding—to a plate of fluffy eggs and crisp toast at the full breakfast buffet. This Wyndham boasts a 24-hour fitness center, but the real workout is the hotel's indoor water playground with slides, water cannons, and tricky rope bridges that are guaranteed to delight your kids.
A lot of fun! Kids enjoyed it! Water park was great and they thought it was neat to order room service! It's the little things! Looking for another good deal to go back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 4 and 4 wristbands for water park admission
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout dates: February 20-21; February 27-28; March 20-21; April 10-11; April 24-25; May 1-2; June 3-6; July 19-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms