A Lodge in the Rockies of Bavarian British Columbia
Trickle Creek Lodge • Kimberley, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite ($189)
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
At the base of Kimberley Alpine Resort, this lodge sports Bavarian-inspired décor, an outdoor pool, and two on-site restaurants.
A little piece of Bavaria in British Columbia's Kootenay Rockies, the restored 1890s town of Kimberley charms with pedestrian-only walkways and Alpine architecture, verdant parks and gardens, and cute restaurants and cafes. But at an elevation of 3,670 feet, it's also one of the highest cities in the country, granting visitors and its 6,700 year-round residents access to mountains of outdoor recreation. Skiing dominates wintertime diversions, while summer is abuzz with hikers, bikers, golfers, and fishermen. Even culture vultures will find something to love, as the City of Festivals, as Kimberley is known, is alive with theater, music, and art throughout the year.
Just five minutes from the town center, Trickle Creek Lodge boasts not only a prime location at the base of Kimberley Alpine Resort—with ski-in/ski-out access—but also the charming accoutrements you'd expect from a Bavarian enclave in the mountains, with plenty of lodgepole pine and stone touches throughout.
Situated right next to Trickle Creek Golf Resort, the lodge features two hot tubs and a year-round outdoor pool, a fitness facility, and a barbecue area. It's also home to two restaurants. A full-service eatery with indoor/outdoor seating, Montana's Cookhouse serves up a huge menu of international food and beer, while the casual Slopeside Market & Deli offers breakfast in season (and in winter, lunch), plus grab-and-go bites.
Each of 80 deluxe suites comes with a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a balcony, and complimentary wireless Internet. Studio rooms are equipped with a king-size bed and a pullout couch, while one-bedroom units feature separate sleeping and living areas.
• Hit the links at Trickle Creek Golf Resort
• Go hiking or biking in Kimberley Nature Park
• Explore the Bavarian side of Kimberley at The Platzl & Cuckoo Clock
• Learn about the pioneer days at Fort Steele Heritage Town
"Beautiful hotel. Clean and spacious room. Nice kitchen. Nice sitting area with large, spacious couch/pit group. Good restaurant and bar on-site. Very comfortable. Very quiet."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - August 15, 2014 and October 1 - December 11, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of wine upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): June 4-12, 2014; July 4-5, 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, 2014; August 14 - September 30, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 11, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 11, 2014 • Enjoy By December 11, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings