Luxury, Romance, Wine & Food in New England
Stonehedge Inn & Spa • Tyngsboro, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($295) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($335)
- Continental Breakfast
- $40 Dinner Credit at Left Bank
- 15% Off Treatments at The Vinotherapy Spa
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Set on 36 acres just 40 miles from Boston, this AAA Four Diamond-rated inn and spa boasts New England's largest wine cellar and award-winning cuisine.
While it's only 40 miles from Boston, Tyngsboro couldn't be further from city living. Surrounded by state forest, with the majestic Merrimack River running through town, this quintessential New England hamlet caters to those looking for a slower pace of life. It's just ten minutes from Nashua, New Hampshire—twice named among Money magazine's Best Places to Live in America—and it's home to Stonehedge Inn & Spa, a 36-acre estate and a Tyngsboro landmark since 1988.
Winner of AAA's Four Diamond Award for both dining and lodging, this luxurious 30-room inn makes for an ideal romantic retreat. It's home to the award-winning Left Bank Restaurant, The Vinotherapy Spa, and the largest wine cellar in New England—a 60,000-bottle collection that has garnered Wine Spectator's Grand Award nearly 20 years in a row. Individually designed guest rooms are appointed with French-style country furnishings and equipped with full European bathrooms, plasma TVs, Keurig coffeemakers, and more. Some rooms also feature balconies.
During the day, head into nearby Nashua for a stroll through downtown. Later, explore the vast selection of wine on hand at the inn, then head for Left Bank Restaurant and treat your taste buds to lobster, lamb, and gourmet chocolate desserts with your $40 dining credit. Top off this indulgent stay at The Vinotherapy Spa, where you'll receive 15 percent off all treatments during your stay.
For additional information, visit Stonehedge Inn & Spa on Facebook.
"My husband and I had a wonderful time. Very relaxing, no hassles, and they treated us very nice. Would definitely go again."-- LivingSocial Member
"Top shelf! Excellent, attentive staff and great food. We will return."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 5, 2014; must book by July 5
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to 3 p.m. of arrival day; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Left Bank dinner credit is for dinner only and is not valid on alcohol; credit must be used in one seating and subject to availability
- Spa treatments are subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): April 19, June 28 and August 23
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2014 • Enjoy By September 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings