Family Fun at a Smoky Mountains Golf Resort
The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa • Waynesville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children 12 and Under in a Historic Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($129) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children 12 and Under in a Mountain-View Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($149) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($179)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $20 Dining Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
This beautifully appointed golf resort with views of the Smokies sits just five minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Quaint and historic, picturesque Waynesville lies nestled between the Pisgah National Forest and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Though it's just 30 minutes from Asheville, the community is wholly unique, featuring a downtown filled with art galleries and cafés, as well as the revived Frog Level District—a former swamp. Waynesville also hosts parades and festivals throughout the year, including Folkmoot USA, an international music and dance festival.
Just five minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa boasts three nine-hole golf courses with spectacular views of the Smokies. The resort's Historic Rooms are located in the original lodge and boast a location close to the resort's amenities. The Mountain-View Rooms feature more contemporary styling, refrigerators, and balconies or patios with views of the surrounding mountains.
On the links, guests can take their pick of the Dogwood, Carolina, or Blue Ridge course, each with its own challenges and layouts. Off the green, the resort's Balsam Spa invites you to unwind with a soothing treatment. Dinnertime calls for a trip to the inn's restaurant, The Tap Room Sports Bar & Grill, which serves casual fare like North Carolina catfish and buffalo wings.
"We really enjoy the beauty of [Haywood] County, and the Waynesville Country Club is a quiet place to stay. Love walking the golf cart paths in the snow. Great breakfast buffet!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 2, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two and $20 dining credit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests (two adults and two children, 12 and under)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Blackout date(s): February 13-14, 27-28; April 20-25; May 1-7; June 4-6, 15-18, 22-25; July 12-18, 22-29
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 2, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 2, 2015 • Enjoy By August 2, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings