Live the High Life at This Mount Hood Resort
The Resort at The Mountain • Welches, OR
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Fireplace King Studio ($99)
- Or, A One- ($169) or Two-Night ($269) Stay for Two in a Fireplace King Studio with Two Spa Treatments
- Valid for Stays from Now to April 30, 2016
- Complimentary Daily Continental Breakfast and Self Parking
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation By April 30, 2016
With hiking in the fall, skiing in the winter, and kayaking come spring, Mount Hood is a year-round draw for lovers of the great outdoors.
Mount Hood, a dormant volcano and the tallest peak in Oregon, is no stranger to breathtaking views—climb to the top of its snow-capped peak, and you'll see beauty that has captivated eyes since the Oregon Trail days. While the scenery is nice (Mount Hood was named one of the Top 10 Wonders of the West by the Travel Channel), it isn't just for looks: Skiing, kayaking, hiking, and biking are popular sports here. Best of all, the resort is less than one hour from downtown Portland–which makes it great weddings or events, as well.
The Resort at the Mountain caters to both the outdoor adventurer and those with a taste for the finer things in life. "Nestled on the western slope of Mount Hood, just 15 minutes from Government Camp, the 300-acre Resort at the Mountain offers all the trappings of opulence: elegant modern furnishings; an upscale restaurant that serves fresh, local cuisine; and a lavish 3,500-square-foot spa where you can pamper yourself with hot stone massages, Himalayan-salt body wraps, and holistic facial treatments," says Portland Monthly. Flanked in natural hues but styled with modern flare, each Resort Room has a 42-inch flat-screen TV, spa robes, a rain shower head, and a balcony or patio.
Treat yourself to a decadent facial or soothing massage at The Spa at the resort. Guests can dedicate the day to skiing before settling in for dinner at Altitude; or, weather permitting, they can tee off on the property's 27-hole golf course (open all year), which snakes along the Salmon River Valley.
• Spa reservations are encouraged to be made at time of booking
• Incidental charges, gratuity, taxes, and resort fees are not included; plan on paying those directly to the property
This resort is beautiful, and we had a wonderful time. All of the staff members were very friendly, professional, and helpful. The room was beautiful, clean, and above our expectations for comfort, amenities, and quietness.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary daily continental breakfast and self parking
- Spa reservations are encouraged to be made at time of booking; taxes and gratuity are not included and are to be paid directly to the property
- Property offers daily Mt. Hood Express™ shuttles to local ski and activity areas
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Upgrades available to hot buffet breakfast for an additional fee of $8 per person; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms