Live the High Life at this Mount Hood Resort
The Resort at The Mountain • Welches, OR
- A One- ($139) or Two-Night ($239) Stay for Two in a Resort King or Two-Queen Room, with Two Entrees and Two Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Or, a One- ($229) or Two-Night ($329) Stay for Two in a Resort King or Two-Queen Room, with Two 50-Minute Spa Treatments and Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With hiking in the fall, skiing in the winter, and kayaking come spring, Mount Hood is a year-round draw for lovers of the great outdoors.
Mount Hood, a dormant volcano and the tallest peak in Oregon, is no stranger to breathtaking views—climb to the top of its snow-capped peak, and you'll see beauty that has captivated eyes since the Oregon Trail days. While the scenery is nice (Mount Hood was named one of the Top 10 Wonders of the West by the Travel Channel), it isn't just for looks: Skiing, kayaking, hiking, and biking are popular sports here. Best of all, the mountain is less than two hours from downtown Portland.
The Resort at the Mountain caters to both the outdoor adventurer and those with a taste for the finer things in life. "Nestled on the western slope of Mount Hood, just 15 minutes from Government Camp, the 300-acre Resort at the Mountain offers all the trappings of opulence: elegant modern furnishings; an upscale restaurant that serves fresh, local cuisine; and a lavish 3,500-square-foot spa where you can pamper yourself with hot stone massages, Himalayan-salt body wraps, and holistic facial treatments," says Portland Monthly. Flanked in natural hues but styled with modern flare, each Resort Room has a 42-inch flat-screen TV, spa robes, a rain shower head, and a balcony or patio.
Treat yourself to a decadent facial or soothing massage at The Spa at the resort. Guests can dedicate the day to skiing before settling in for dinner at Altitude; or, weather permitting, they can tee off on the property's 27-hole golf course (open all year), which snakes along the Salmon River Valley.
"This place was wonderful! The massages were perfect and the dinner my husband and I went to was fantastic!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings