Go Classic Cape Cod at an Award-Winning Hotel
Bayside Resort • West Yarmouth, MA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Jacuzzi Suite With a Bottle of Champagne, Chocolate, and Rose Petals on the Bed; Sundays through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Two in a Jacuzzi Suite With a Bottle of Champagne, Chocolate, and Rose Petals on the Bed; Sundays through Thursdays ($209)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Two in a Deluxe Guestroom, Any Days of the Week ($239)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Nine Nights
This classic New England hotel on Cape Cod is a perfect fit for both families and couples—and everyone can appreciate the convenience of a complimentary breakfast buffet.
It's hard to get more quintessentially New England than "The Cape." Characterized by rocky shorelines, stalwart lighthouses, and bright sailboats bobbing in the bay, Cape Cod looks like a scene lifted from a postcard. All walks of life converge here: From the wealthy families and US presidents who summer in Hyannisport, to the lobstermen who troll the shores of Falmouth, to party-goers seeking the nightlife of Provincetown, Cape Cod is ready to greet any weary traveler with open arms—and perhaps a serving of delicious fried scrod.
Bayside Resort in West Yarmouth, a classic New England town on the edge of Lewis Bay, is just 75 miles from Boston and steeped in history. Named the top Mid Cape Resort/Hotel by Cape Cod Life, the hotel features two floors and 128 rooms, each appointed with one king, two queens, or two doubles; high-speed wireless Internet; cable TV; a refrigerator; and more. After an included continental breakfast, you can ease into the day with a quick stint in the sauna, followed by a dip in the indoor pool and a cocktail from Moby Dick Pub. If the kids are along for the ride, check out the family game room, complete with billiards, a foosball table, and vintage arcade games. And when it's time to explore the rest of Cape Cod, you'll find yourself perfectly positioned for hopping on the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard.
Great for any occasion. They have wonderful suites for families or for couples only. 5-10 minutes away from shopping, restaurants, and the beach! Great place to stay.-- LivingSocial Member
A terrific stay at a great price. I hope it's offered again. If it is- I'm in!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from April 26 through June 18, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to May 24, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 18, 2015 • Enjoy By June 18, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms