Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells • Wisconsin Dells, WI
- 1-night stay with daily water park wristbands for each registered guest up to maximum occupants per room type.
- Included in select options: $50 dining credit per night, valid at any onsite restaurant (dining credit not included with Deluxe Queen Suite option)
- Indoor water park and pool
- Outdoor pool (open seasonally)
- Nightly story time with costumed characters
- Spas for kids and adults
- Several dining options
- Microwaves and mini refrigerators in all rooms
- Book by: 7/13/17; travel by: 7/13/17
About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway
- Book to stay between May 17 and July 13.
- You may have the maximum number of guests in any room for no additional fee with this voucher. (Cost without voucher is $50 per person per night.)
- Daily water park passes for each registered guest, up to the maximum room occupancy are included in all options. (Cost without voucher is $50 per person per pass.)
- A $50 nightly dining credit is included with the Family Fireplace suite, KidCabin suite, and Loft suite to be used at any of the dining facilities within the resort. (The dining credit is not included with the deluxe queen suite option.)
See additional details regarding room occupancy, water park passes, and more in the Fine Print.
Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells is its 80,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the gentle spray features of Raccoon Lagoon.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games and Scooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.
- Extended and exclusive water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission). And since there are no day passes for outside visitors, resort guests have exclusive access and won’t get stuck in long lines.
- Family-friendly fun: There are plenty of games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to five, six, seven, or eight people. Each loft suite provides extra privacy with a lofted second bedroom.
- Where to eat: There are four restaurants and snack bars, including the classy Lodge Wood Fired Grill.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, MagiQuest, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained life guards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Milwaukee and Chicago: about a 2-hour drive from Milwaukee and a 3.5-hour drive from Chicago
Our family had a blast! We would definitely be back :)-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to July 13, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by July 13, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Online reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes water park wristbands for six to eight people, based on selected offer
- 12.25% tax and $29.99 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 5, 6, 7, or 8 guests, depending on option purchased
- Children are welcome at the property
- Resort fee includes: WiFi, daily newspaper, fitness center access, in-room coffee, access to fax machine, local phone calls, and concierge service
- Parking is free
- Rollaways are available of an additional $10 per night
- No smoking inside the property
- Pets are not allowed inside the property
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 28; and July 2 to 4, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 13, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 13, 2017 • Enjoy By July 13, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $61 savings
- 32% savings