Make Waves in Wisconsin's Water Park Capital
Kalahari Resort • Wisconsin Dells, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($149) or Fridays ($199)
- Water Park Admission for All Guests from Noon on Check-In Day Until the Park Closes on Checkout Day
- Four Theme Park Passes
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Summer never ends at this 125,000-square-foot indoor water park: Score a stay for four for under $200.
With kid-friendly thrills and plenty of space for adults to chill, Kalahari Resort offers something for everyone. In addition to the indoor water park's 125,000 square feet of surf and slides—the largest in the state—the resort boasts a full-service spa, a state-of-the-art arcade, and a variety of restaurants. Accommodations at this fun-filled retreat feature two queen-size beds, a full bathroom, a flat-screen TV, and a patio or balcony.
Prepare for H2O adventures at the indoor water park, where the FlowRider awaits. Shoot the curl on this wild ride, which pumps out 50,000 gallons of water each minute to create a five-foot wave. Then, grab the whole family and pile into a raft at Victoria Falls, take a chill trip down the Lazy River, or catch some air on the 570-foot uphill water roller coaster, the Master Blaster.
After hanging ten in the park, dry off and check out the resort's indoor theme park. Get amped for a ride on the six-story Ferris wheel, or dive into competition mode on the ropes course. After a game of laser tag or mini-golf, you can keep riding the adrenaline-pumping entertainment wave on the XD Dark Ride and go-karts.
The Water Park Capital of the World, Wisconsin Dells offers an exciting range of H2O attractions for all ages. This small city of around 3,000 people is home to 21 water parks, an abundance of mini-golf courses, and restaurants galore, cementing its status as a mega center of family fun. But theme parks and pizza joints aren't the area's only appeal. Nearby Mirror Lake is packed with leafy trails—perfect for an afternoon hike—and the city's skyline is dotted with gorgeous limestone formations.
• Only valid for stays September 1 to 25, 2015
• Blackout dates are September 6, 13, and 18, 2015
• Up to three vouchers may be combined to extend your stay
• Add up to two more guests for $25 per person, per night—paid directly to Kalahari Resort
• Adding guests? They'll get water park admission, but indoor theme park passes cost $25 per person
• 12.5% tax and $19.99 daily resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
We had a great time. The room was very nice, the on-site food was great, and we all enjoyed the water park. Definitely looking forward to a return trip!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 1 to 25, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; $25 rescheduling fee may apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes water park admission for all guests from noon on check-in day until water park closes on checkout day and 4 theme park passes
- 12.5% tax and $19.99 daily resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 4 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person. Additional guest fee includes waterpark admission but not Indoor Theme Park passes. Additional Indoor Theme Park passes can be purchased for $25 per person, good for your entire stay.
- Blackout date(s): September 6, 13, 18, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 25, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 25, 2015 • Enjoy By September 25, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings