Old-School Elegance Off the Coast of Maine
Stage Neck Inn • York Harbor, ME
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Upper Beach Room with Two Double Beds
- Full Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
This AAA Four Diamond inn boasts four-star amenities, a pampering spa, and fine dining on-site—providing a coastal Maine experience you'll never want to end.
In Maine's York Harbor, the stage was set when prominent families from Pennsylvania and New York came to vacation in the Gilded Age. Today, palatial "summer cottages" still dot the shoreline and a picture-perfect approach to life prevails, enhanced by the ever-present beauty of the Atlantic Ocean. Just a 20-minute drive north of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, this picturesque seaside town is a serene Escape in any season. There's plenty here to do and see—from antique shops and art galleries to one of the most photographed lighthouses in the US and the national headquarters of Stonewall Kitchen.
On a rocky peninsula skirting the sandy beach and luminous water, Stage Neck Inn represents the best of the Yorks—so it's no surprise that the four-star inn has been named a AAA Four Diamond Award property since 1976. The romantic accommodations feature British Colonial furnishings, two double beds with luxurious linens, and French sliding doors leading out to a private balcony. On top of deluxe in-room extras like complimentary wireless Internet, cable TV, and plush terry robes, the Inn invites guests to relax at the indoor pool and hot tub, be invigorated at the fitness center, unwind in the co-ed sauna, and indulge in treatments at the posh spa.
"Built in the 1970s, this resort hotel a few steps from Harbor Beach takes full advantage of the views... With a fireplace and ceiling moldings in the lobby and a mix of wicker and classic furnishings, the feel is classy but relaxed."-- Read Fodor's Review of Stage Neck Inn
"Absolutely awesome, from arrival to departure.You cannot improve on perfection. We loved every minute our room, the facility, the full breakfast each morning, afternoon tea/coffee with fresh-baked cookies, the staff—everything was top of the line."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays December 1 through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes, service charge/gratuity for breakfast, and $2/person/day maid service charge not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available for a Harborview Room with two double beds at additional charge of $22/night paid directly to hotel; subject to availability
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2104; January 4-15, 2015; February 13-14
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings