Slow Down and Savor a North Georgia Mountains Resort
Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa • Young Harris, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cottage King, Cottage Double, Traditional King, or Traditional Double; with a Choice of a Round of Golf for Two or a Two-Hour Trail Ride for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($125) or Fridays or Saturdays ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Cottage King, Cottage Double, Traditional King, or Traditional Double; Sundays through Thursdays ($85) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
There's never a dull moment at this resort, which boasts beautiful stables, a golf course, and a spa.
Lake Chatuge straddles the border between North Carolina and Georgia in the southernmost Blue Ridge Mountains. On the Georgia side, small lakeside towns brim with outdoor recreation all year long. Fishing, boating, and swimming make the lake popular during the summertime, but beyond the water, adventurers can trek to the top of Brasstown Bald—the state's highest mountain—hike a leg of the Appalachian Trail, or go mountain biking in Jack Rabbit State Park.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is just two miles from Lake Chatuge and a two-hour drive from bustling Atlanta. Here, the cozy traditional rooms are individually appointed with homey extras like balconies and gas-log fireplaces. The resort features massive stone fireplaces and oak-vaulted ceilings, as well as oversize windows with panoramic mountain views.
Located right on the premises is a par-72 championship golf course, designed by Denis Griffiths and previously ranked as one of the top courses in Georgia by Golf Digest. Also on site: Five miles of trails and a stable full of horses that make scenic rides a favorite activity. But if you prefer a little pampering, you'll find it at the resort's Equani Spa. This Escape includes your choice of a round of golf or a trail ride—pick your fave and let the fun begin at this scenic Georgia retreat.
Wonderful lobby and lounge/grill. Very scenic and quiet. Heated pool, hot tub, rooms with fireplaces, hiking trails, spa... Great place to get some R&R!-- LivingSocial Member
This place was clean, beautiful, and peaceful! Every single person that we came into contact with was friendly. It was the perfect weekend escape!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Options A/B: activity reservations are required and subject to availability
- Options A/B: voucher does not include 20% service fee on horseback riding and spa services; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture if cancellation is 6 days or less within arrival date
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to a balcony, fireplace, or suite are available upon request for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): February 25-26; April 17-18; April 25-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 13, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2015 • Enjoy By September 13, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms