Slow Down and Savor a North Georgia Mountains Resort
Brasstown Valley Resort and Spa • Young Harris, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional, Cottage King, or Double Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional, Cottage King, or Double Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Or, a One- ($129) or Two-Night ($219) Stay for Two in a Traditional, Cottage King or Double Room with a Round of Golf, Two-Hour Trail Ride, or Choice of 25-Minute Spa Massage, Facial, or Mini Mani/Pedi per Guest, Sundays to Thursdays
- Or, a One- ($179) or Two-Night ($249) Stay for Two in a Traditional, Cottage King or Double Room with a Round of Golf, Two-Hour Trail Ride, or Choice of 25-Minute Spa Massage, Facial, or Mini Mani/Pedi per Guest, Fridays and Saturdays
- Valid for Stays from December 8, 2015, to March 17, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
There's never a dull moment at this resort, which boasts beautiful stables, a golf course, and a spa.
Lake Chatuge straddles the border between North Carolina and Georgia in the southernmost Blue Ridge Mountains. On the Georgia side, small lakeside towns brim with outdoor recreation all year long. Fishing, boating, and swimming make the lake popular during the summertime, but beyond the water, adventurers can trek to the top of Brasstown Bald—the state's highest mountain—hike a leg of the Appalachian Trail, or go mountain biking in Jack Rabbit State Park.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is nestled just two miles from Lake Chatuge and a two-hour drive from bustling Atlanta. Here, the cozy traditional rooms are individually appointed with homey extras like balconies and gas-log fireplaces. The resort features massive stone fireplaces and oak-vaulted ceilings, as well as oversize windows with panoramic mountain views.
Located right on the premises is a par-72 championship golf course, designed by Denis Griffiths and previously ranked as one of the top courses in Georgia by Golf Digest. Also on-site: Five miles of trails and a stable full of horses that make scenic rides a favorite activity. But if you prefer a little pampering, you'll find it at the resort's Equani Spa. This Escape includes your choice of a round of golf, a trail ride, or a spa massage, facial, or mani/pedi experience for two—pick your fave and let the fun begin at this scenic Georgia retreat.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included; plan on paying those directly to the property
• Blackout dates in 2015: December 25, 31
• Blackout dates in 2016: January 20-22, 28, 29; February 13-14, 19-20, 23-25; March 18
• Upgrade to balcony, fireplace, or suite rooms for an additional fee; inquire during booking for details
Wonderful lobby and lounge/grill. Very scenic and quiet. Heated pool, hot tub, rooms with fireplaces, hiking trails, spa... Great place to get some R&R!-- LivingSocial Member
This place was clean, beautiful, and peaceful! Every single person that we came into contact with was friendly. It was the perfect weekend escape!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from December 8, 2015 to March 17, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; re-scheduling fees may apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Upgrades available to balcony, fireplace, or suite at an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): December 25, 31, 2015; January 20 to 22, 28, 29; February 13, 14, 19, 20, 23 to 25; March 18, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 17, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2016 • Enjoy By March 17, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings