A Slower Gait in the North Georgia Mountains
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa • Young Harris, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($315)
- One Breakfast for Two in the Dining Room
- Your Choice of One Activity for Two: Round of Golf, One-Hour Horseback Ride, 30-Minute Massage, 30-Minute Manicure, 30-Minute Pedicure
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Lake Chatuge straddles the border between North Carolina and Georgia in the southernmost Blue Ridge Mountains. On the Georgia side, the small towns on the lake brim with outdoor recreation all year long. Fishing, boating, and swimming make the lake popular during the summertime, but beyond the water, adventurers can trek to the top of Brasstown Bald (the state's highest mountain), hike a leg of the Appalachian Trail, or go mountain biking in Jack Rabbit State Park.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is just two miles from Lake Chatuge and two hours from bustling Atlanta. Here, the cozy, unique traditional rooms are outfitted with differing extras like balconies and gas-log fireplaces. The resort boasts massive stone fireplaces and oak-vaulted ceilings, as well as oversized windows with panoramic mountain views.
Also on the premises is a par-72 championship golf course, designed by Denis Griffiths and previously ranked as one of the top courses in Georgia by Golf Digest. Five miles of trails and a stable full of horses make scenic rides a favorite pastime, but if you prefer more pampering, you'll find it at on-site Equani Spa.
"For upscale, lodge-style accommodations, this resort is a great option. The rooms are comfortable and spacious, in an elegant but rustic style."-- Read Fodor's Review of Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and April 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations received 7 days or more before arrival date will be accepted without charge. Cancellations received 6 days or less prior to your arrival date will result in a charge of one night's room and tax. This policy includes cancellation of any portion of stay, even if part of reservation is kept; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Rooms subject to availability
- Activity choice includes: choice of a round of golf, a 60-min. trail ride, a 30-min. massage, a 30-min. manicure, or a 30 min. pedicure; al subject to availability
- 20% service fee on the full retail value of horseback riding and spa services; payable directly to the property
- Taxes and daily $10 resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 24-25, December 31-January 1, January 22-23, February 14-16 and 26-27
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2014 • Enjoy By April 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings