Drifting Away to Tranquil Tortola
Elite Island Resorts • BVI, British Virgin Islands
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Beachfront Room, Any Days of the Week ($125)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Beachfront Room, Any Days of the Week ($495)'
- Daily Breakfast
- One-Day Snorkel Equipment Rental
- Valid for Stays from Now to December 15, 2016
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Tortola—the largest of the British Virgin Islands—has come to be known as the "bareboat capital of the world." As tranquil as the sight of sails bobbing noiselessly in the Road Town harbor, Tortola is a place of gentle trade winds, plentiful sunshine, and grassy hills that cascade down toward sugar-sand beaches. While you could spend all day lounging on those shores, you'd miss out on the bounty of activities the island landscape affords. Boat or snorkel on the clear Caribbean or blaze a trail through dense interior rain forests.
Situated on a 52-acre parcel between the inland hills and a mile-long stretch of powdery beach stands Long Bay Beach Club. All guest rooms are decked out in island-style décor and many show off expansive ocean vistas. Tortola's Colonial heritage is reflected in the gracious, plantation-style main building adjacent to an 18th-century sugar mill, which now houses the 1748 restaurant.
Once you reach your sunbathing limit, switch things up with a few sets on the on-site tennis courts. Off campus, charter a sailboat and cruise across Drake Channel to explore Norman Isle (the inspiration for Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island), or head inland to lose yourself in Sage Mountain National Park. Back at the resort, relax during a massage at the beach Gazebo.
1. $10 energy fee per night
2. 7% tax
3. 10% gratuity
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to December 15, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 7% tax, 10% gratuity, and $10 per room/per night energy fee not included; payable directly to the property at departure
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • Enjoy By December 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings