The Allure of Antigua at an All-Inclusive Resort
Coconut Beach Club • St. John's, Antigua
- A Three- ($536), Four- ($705), Five- ($875), or Seven-Night ($1,212) All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Junior Suite
- Inclusive of Three Meals Per Day and All Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- $50 Spa Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 14 Nights
This all-inclusive, intimate beachfront resort in Antigua provides the ultimate island getaway.
At just 154 square miles—a proverbial grain of sand in the vast, blue Caribbean—Antigua's diminutive size belies its wealth of tropical diversions. Tired of lounging in a hammock between palm trees? Hike the lush bluffs, snorkel in the 80-degree water, visit 17th-century ruins, shop for pottery, taste rum, or cavort with locals to the beat of a steel drum.
Whatever your pleasure, you'll find it at the 38-room Coconut Beach Club. In addition to three meals a day, you'll get afternoon tea, local beverages, beer, wine, and non-premium spirits. And with direct flights offered to Antigua from New York and Miami, getting to this impossibly paradisiacal island is a breeze. Each light-filled suite is air-conditioned and decorated with colorful Caribbean décor, a king-size bed (or two doubles), and balconies or patios with hammocks and lounge chairs.
This intimate resort on the northwest notch of Antigua is all about relaxation. Spend your days kicking back by the infinity pool, or treat yourself to a massage in the peaceful wellness cottage. The private, adults-only beach is yours to dig your toes into while you read a book and sip a Dark 'n' Stormy.
But there's also an entire island to explore right outside the resort. Just five miles away, in St. John's (the capital city), hop into the Antigua Recreation Ground and catch a game of cricket, the national sport. And if you're homesick, put on your walking shoes—at 1,300 feet, the island's highest point, the summit of Mount Obama affords huge views of Antigua's lush hills and the islands to the south. (And yes, it was renamed in honor of Barack.) See it all for yourself on this unforgettable Escape.
"My room was right on the beach with a wonderful view. I had very good meals at this all-inclusive place. It was extremely relaxing."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Combine vouchers to stay up to 14 nights
- Only valid for stays between now and December 21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 1 additional guest may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $75 per night
- Voucher is Inclusive of Three Meals Per Day and All Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Airfare not included
- Taxes, resort and service charges are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • Enjoy By December 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings