The Heart of the Caribbean: Antigua
Sugar Ridge Hotel • St. Mary's, Antigua
- A Four-Night ($899) or Six-Night ($1,299) Stay for Two in a King Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- $100 Food Credit
- $100 Spa Credit
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
With $200 in dining and spa credits, plus a bottle of sparkling wine awaiting your arrival, you'll find romance in paradise at this Antigua beach hotel.
Antigua still trades heavily on its roots as a West Indies base for the British Navy, offering more lobster soup, cricket matches, and sailing regattas than you'd expect to find in this, the "Heart of the Caribbean." Of the region's 7,000 islands, Antigua offers the highest quality of life for its 80,000 residents—and occasional dignitaries—who still flock to the Saturday-morning markets in the shadow of St. John the Divine Cathedral to swap handmade and hand-grown goods. From the rocky cliffs lined with sugarcane to the white-sand beaches that kiss the pastel-green sea, Antigua is from top to bottom a tropical tour de force.
Bold buds bloom on wiry branches and clusters of flowers billow over the top of each other at the colonial-style Sugar Ridge Hotel. The drapes around the four-poster king-size bed in your guest room blow in the island breeze while cocktails beside the resort's infinity pool await. Relaxation finds a home on palm-lined beaches or the on-site Aveda Concept Spa. The hotel's restaurant, The Sugar Club, has a reputation that extend's beyond the resort walls—its seafood, tapas, and sushi even draws locals to its tables.
"We had a great experience. From the moment we set foot on the property to the time we left, the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. We frequently visit other resorts and have found this one to be among the very best."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 18, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- 12.5% government tax and 10% service charge not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 18, 2014 • Enjoy By October 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings