On the Boardwalk, a View of the River in New West
Inn At The Quay • New Westminster, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a River View Queen Room, Plus Fresh-Baked Goods from Pamola Bakery Delivered to Your Room ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a River View Queen Room, Plus Fresh-Baked Goods from Pamola Bakery Delivered to Your Room on the First Morning ($199)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Minutes from Downtown Vancouver, decidedly laid-back New Westminster plays host to this stylish hotel, which sits right on the boardwalk overlooking the Fraser River.
Western Canada's oldest city and British Columbia's first capital, New Westminster—or New West, as locals call it—is now a quiet alternative to Downtown Vancouver, which sits just 25 minutes west. Today, the draw here is the Fraser River Boardwalk, a rarely crowded stretch of parks, shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues that offer pleasant views of the water. After a long stroll, stop into the revamped River Market, home to a variety of locally sourced, sustainably raised food: soulful eats at Re-Up BBQ, sweet treats at Tre Galli Gelato Caffe, noodles at Wild Rice, and more.
Set right on the banks of the river, steps from the boardwalk, and near the city's historical neighborhoods, the stylish Inn At The Quay is true New West. It's also just steps from the SkyTrain station, connecting you in just 25 minutes with Vancouver, named Best City in the Americas three years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler. In addition to a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, guests also have access to the on-site Boathouse Restaurant, serving locally caught fish and regional wine both indoors and alfresco.
Start your day with a cup of in-room coffee or tea, plus fresh baked goods delivered to your room on the first morning of your stay. Quay rooms also feature a pillow-top mattress, a custom-art headboard, views of the river, Wi-Fi, and an LCD flat-screen TV, plus Cutler Salon bath products and a plush robe.
"This hotel stay was wonderful. I would return in a heartbeat. Staff was wonderful. The location was beautiful."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays any day of the week from now - September 1, 2014; Thursdays - Sundays and holiday Mondays from September 1 - November 30, 2014 (includes October 13, 2014); or any day of the week from December 1-21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Upgraded room types available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 25-26, 2014; August 2, 8-9, 23, 2014; September 6, 2014; November 7-8, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • Enjoy By December 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings