Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls
Embassy Suites By Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview • Niagara Falls, Canada
- 1-Night Stay for Two in a City-View Double-Queen or King Suite
- Option 1: $125, Valid for Travel 5/1/17–5/14/17; Check-In Sunday–Thursday; Not Valid for Friday or Saturday Stays (Up to a $405 Value)
- Option 2: $175, Valid for Travel 5/15/17–6/8/17; Check-In Sunday–Thursday; Not Valid for Friday or Saturday Stays (Up to a $405 Value)
- $30 Dining Credit at Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- $20 Dining Credit at TGI Fridays
- Wine Country Touring Pass for 2 (includes: Peller Estates Winery – Wine Tour, Trius Winery at Hillebrand – Tasting Flight, Wine Country Vintners – Tasting Flight and Wine Country Vintners – Tasting Flight in Canada's Largest Open-Air Shopping Outlet) Transportation Not Included
- Admission for Up to 4 to 4 Brand New Attractions Located in the Niagara Falls Fun Zone, Including Mini Putt Shipwreck Adventure, Screaming Tunnels Haunted House, Screaming Tunnels Torture Chamber, Mystic Maze of Mirrors
- Admission for Four to Victoria Avenue Paintball and Arcade near Clifton Hill (Includes One Round of Paintball and Admission to Niagara's Scariest Haunted House)
- Book by & Travel By June 8, 2017
Hotel at a Glance: Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview
A never-ending deluge of water barrels over Horseshoe Falls, creating a thunderous roar and a constant spray of mist. As the largest cascade in Niagara Falls, it's one of the world's most famous natural phenomena—and it's just steps from the 42-story Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview. The 4-star hotel's falls-view rooms and suites offer stunning views of the site, while other rooms and suites look out over the city.
- Start your day at the hearty complimentary breakfast buffet, which includes made-to-order omelets.
- Dine out: All options include a $30 credit at Keg Steakhouse + Bar and a $20 credit at TGI Fridays––Reserve your table today for the Keg Steakhouse & Bar online. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only, one voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrees.
- Add-ons include wine country tour and tasting passes and admission for two adults and two kids to four attractions at Niagara Falls Fun Zone. Groups can also visit Victoria Avenue Paintball and Arcade, where they'll receive one round of paintball and free admission to Niagara's Scariest Haunted House. Niagara Falls Fun Zone Facility Fee of $5 per person (plus tax) will be collected at the fun zone box office.
- Complimentary WI-FI
- Complimentary Evening Reception Including Two Alcoholic Drinks
- See the falls illuminated in bright, dazzling colors every night after sunset.
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls—considered by many to be one of the world's seven natural wonders—water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, with segments located in both New York and Ontario, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls' photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Hornblower cruises ferry raincoat-clad passengers around the base of the falls from April through October, depending on the river's ice conditions. Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps away from the cascading water.
A 10-minute walk from the falls, you'll see the neon glow of the Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos, indoor water parks, and restaurants.
Embassy Suites is a great place to stay!-- LivingSocial Member
Embassy suites is a great hotel. We had a fantastic time. We even booked an extra night because it was so good. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was friendly and the view was breathless.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from May 1 to June 8, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 8, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 13% tax, 10% tourism improvement fee, and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- 6 people maximum occupancy in 2 Queen bedroom Suite & 2 people maximum in 1 King bedroom Suite
- Parking: valet parking $98 per night, Park & Ride $62 per night, Handicap $25 per night (parking fees/rates are subject to change)
- Additional adults $25 (children 17 and under are free)
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only, one voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrees
- Reserve your table today for the Keg Steakhouse & Bar online at http://www.fallsviewrestaurant.com/
- Niagara Falls Fun Zone Facility Fee of $5 per person plus tax will be collected at the fun zone box office
- Transportation to not included with Wine Country Touring passes
- Pets are not allowed inside the property
- No smoking inside the property
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 21; May 28; and June 6 to 7, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 8, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 8, 2017 • Enjoy By June 8, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings