Feasting and Fun at a Niagara Falls Hotel
Ramada Niagara Falls Fallsview • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a City-View Room with Two Queen Beds or One King Bed, Check-In Sundays through Fridays, and a $15 Dining Credit at IHOP Plus Two Winery Passes or Admission for Up to Four to Niagara Fun Zone ($65)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a City-View Room with Two Queen Beds or One King Bed, Check-In Saturdays, and a $15 Dining Credit at IHOP Plus Two Winery Passes or Admission for Up to Four to Niagara Fun Zone ($85)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a City-View Room with Two Queen Beds or One King Bed, Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays, and Two $15 Dining Credits at IHOP, a $30 Dining Credit at Keg Steakhouse, and a $20 Dining Credit at East Side Mario's Plus Two Winery Passes or Admission for Up to Four to Niagara Fun Zone ($120)
- $70 Dining Credit at Ruth's Chris Steak House
- $20 Dining Credit at Outback Steakhouse
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
Dining credits keep you satisfied at this Niagara hotel—when you're not in thrall to the mesmerizing Falls just blocks away.
More than 20 million people per year can't be wrong. Spewing more than 4 million cubic feet of water over its ledge every minute, Niagara Falls, in all its majestic fury, has rightly earned fame throughout the world, drawing four times as many annual tourists as the Grand Canyon. And in Niagara Falls, Ontario, visitors find themselves perfectly situated to catch the show at its best.
The Ramada Niagara Falls Fallsview offers quick and easy access to both the Falls and all the action of Clifton Hill. The comfortable rooms boast a flat-screen television, wireless Internet, and views of the city. The property also features an on-site fitness center and indoor pool. Whether you want a romantic night near the Falls or a fun trip for the whole family, this Escape offers dining and entertainment options to delight all ages.
"The Falls are equally dramatic in winter, when ice formations add a certain beauty to it all and the crowds of high summer are wonderfully absent."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $70 dining credit at Ruth's Chris Steak House and a $20 dining credit at Outback Steakhouse
- Voucher does not include parking; available at $14 per night
- Transportation not included to wineries and tours are subject to hours of operation at each winery
- Limit 1 voucher per restaurant per stay; valid for dine-in only and excludes alcohol; has no cash value and no cash will be given back
- Room type subject to availability
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 3 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person for the 2 queen bedroom option and 1 additional guest may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person of the king bedroom option. Children ages 17 and under stay for free
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not included: 13% HST, 3.8% TIF and $3.99 Facility Fee; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2014; February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings