Kick Back and Relax at a B&B on Sabinal River
Utopia on the River • Utopia, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a King or Two-Full Bed Room with Check-In Sundays Through Wednesdays Between Now and May 31, 2016 ($177) or with Check-In Fridays Between July 31, 2015 and May 31, 2016 ($198)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Full Bed Room with Check-In Sundays Through Wednesdays Between Now and May 31, 2016 ($199) or with Check-In Fridays Between July 31, 2015 and May 31, 2016 ($225)
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet Offered to All Guests
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Heavenly Hill Country B&B located on the riverfront beguiles guests with its wildlife and welcoming staff.
Cloaked in cypress, live oak, and pecan trees, Utopia, Texas, makes an ideal hideaway for those seeking a Southern Shangri-La. This tiny town of around 200 people falls within the vast plains and scrubby terrain of Texas Hill Country, but its landscape turns considerably greener around the spring-fed Sabinal River. The cool water offers a welcome respite from the midday heat, while twinkling fireflies and glimmering stars light up the quiet pastures after dark.
For a true Hill Country paradise, look no further than the 700-foot stretch of Sabinal riverfront at Utopia on the River. Boasting views of the serene grounds—home to wild turkeys, whitetail deer, and colorful hummingbirds—your room is outfitted with one king or two double beds, comfortable furniture, and a television. Each morning, you'll fill up on dishes like apple-and-cinnamon French toast or rancher scrambled eggs at a country breakfast buffet.
Small town or not, there's plenty to do in and around Utopia. A putter's paradise, the nine-hole Utopia Golf Course offers striking views of Sabinal Canyon, as well as a large clubhouse with couches and an expansive back porch—perfect for a lazy game of dominoes after enjoying a round of golf.
For those who prefer the leisurely sway of hanging branches and the glassy surface of picturesque ponds, Lost Maples State Natural Area will provide access to plenty of maple-lined trails and laid-back fishing holes. Plus, the area is known for its impressive selection of orchards. Try Love Creek Orchard, where guests can pick their own fruit or grab a stash from The Apple Store.
• Taxes and fees are not included with this deal, but are payable directly to the property
• Children ages 10 and older are welcome at the property, and may be added to the two-person stays based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person
• 2015 blackout dates are 9/4-9/6, 11/6, 11/7, 11/13, 11/14, 11/20, 11/21, 11/25-11/28, 12/24-12/26, and 12/31; 2016 blackout dates are 1/1, 2/12, 2/13, 3/11-3/19, 3/25, 3/26, and 5/20-5/22
This was a fabulous place... the rooms were nicely appointed, and the scenery was beautiful and peaceful. The innkeepers were a delight and the breakfast was delicious and plentiful!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to May 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes complimentary breakfast buffet offered to all guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests, depending on option purchased; additional guests ages 10+ may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person for Options A & C
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pet are not allowed at the property
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): September 4 to 6; November 6 to 7, 13 to 14, 20 to 21, 25 to 28; December 24 to 26, 2015; December 31, 2015 to January 1, 2016; February 12 to 13; March 11 to 19, 25 to 26; May 20 to 22, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016 • Enjoy By May 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings