A Brew and a View on the Oregon Coast
Inn at Cape Kiwanda, Pacific City, OR
- A Minimum Two-Night Stay for Two
- 22-Ounce Pelican Beer Upon Arrival
- Two Pelican Logo Pint Glasses
- Taster Tray of Award-Winning Pelican Beer and Paired Appetizers
- Up to Two Additional Guests for $10 per Person
Will the real Haystack Rock please stand up? There are three iconic monoliths off the Oregon Coast that bear the same name (they do, after all, look like haystacks). But only one can claim the title of tallest, and it's parked just off the coast of Pacific City, about two hours southwest of Portland. Take it in during a stroll on the beach, or on a fishing excursion, then head just north of town to the Sand Lake Recreation Area and explore the dunes. Back in town, you'll find a handful of locally run restaurants and boutiques, not to mention some award-winning suds at the Pelican Pub & Brewery. This is truly an authentic taste of the Oregon Coast.
At the Inn at Cape Kiwanda, situated right across the street from the beach, you'll have unparalleled views of this iconic rock formation. Along with a pillow-top bed and feather pillows, a cozy gas fireplace, and contemporary furnishings, rooms at this award-winning hotel are appointed with private balconies; step out and take in the majesty of the coast.
• Swoop into Pelican Pub & Brewery for breakfast—a savory shrimp frittata with artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, and fresh chives, perhaps?
• The inn borders Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area, which boasts some of the Oregon coast's best surf
• After a day of exploring, head for a relaxing body treatment, facial, or manicure at The Cottages at Cape Kiwanda
• For dinner, return to Pelican Pub & Brewery to pair a delicious seafood meal with an included taster tray of award-winning Pelican beers and paired appetizers
location map & address
Cancellation policies are specific to the room night. Create your itinerary and click 'book now' to view the details on the Checkout page. Your credit card will not be charged until you click 'Buy Now' on the Checkout page.
(includes taxes and fees)