Working Farm in Kentucky Bluegrass Country
The Farm, LLC • Danville, KY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Farm Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Farm Room or Specialty Suite, Any Days of the Week, with a Barn-and-Animal Tour and All Scheduled Farm Activities and Classes ($225)
- Daily Country Breakfast
- One Appetizer and Bourbon Flight at Lulu's Tavern
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Get your hands dirty at this working farm, meeting the animals and helping out, before enjoying a bourbon flight in the tavern.
Like the carefully crafted bourbon that's distilled along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, The Kentucky Bluegrass Region seems to only get better with age. Its historic buildings and stone fences create an idyllic landscape for sightseeing, and family-friendly Danville offers some of the best of small-town America—from the rolling farmlands set amid Civil War battlefields to the charming downtown in the heart of the Centre College campus.
Animal lovers will be in hog heaven at the The Farm, LLC, a 120-acre working family farm in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass Country. The Farm offers a daily Barn Tour, which gives visitors a chance to learn about family farming and horse around with calves, dairy goats, pigs and piglets, chickens, ducks, lambs, sheep, rabbits, kittens, Great Pyrenees dogs, and more.
Suites inside the main house or the private cottage offer windows overlooking the estate and en-suite baths with whirlpool tubs and walk-in showers. The porches of the estate are perfect for enjoying a glass of wine or stargazing the night away. Family-style suppers at LuLu's Tavern, The Farm's restaurant, feature homemade favorites like chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables, buttermilk biscuits, and peach cobbler.
"Wonderful vacation! Loved everything about The Farm... the staff, owners, fresh-farm food, and animals. We got to experience what life is like on a farm."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through October 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily country breakfast and one appetizer and bourbon flight at Lulu's Tavern
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults; additional adults may be added based on availability and at an additional cost (no additional charge for children under 18)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Standard Farm Rooms include The View Room, Eagle's Nest, and Sunset Room
- Specialty Suites include Katie, Jacob, Kentucky Limestone, Little Leah, and Belle's Cottage
- Blackout date(s): August 30-September 2, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings