Big Family Fun for 8 on Put-in-Bay's Little Island
The Island Club • Put-In-Bay, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Three-Bedroom Rental Unit, Sundays through Thursdays ($245)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Three-Bedroom Rental Unit with a Two-Day Four-Person Golf Cart Rental, Sundays through Thursdays ($343)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A golf cart and three-bedroom house offer plenty of homey comfort as you enjoy the breezy family fun of Put-in-Bay.
Put-in-Bay, Ohio, sits on South Bass Island about three miles from the southern shore of Lake Erie. The "Key West of Lake Erie" welcomes flocks of tourists every year from April to October, luring them with an impressive array of family-friendly, active, and historic attractions. Standing at 352 feet, the Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial is the island's most prominent landmark, while Perry's Cave and its underground lake hide in plain sight. On a typical day, ferries come and go from Put-in-Bay harbor, folks jet around town on golf carts, and kids squeal as exotic butterflies flit around them at the Butterfly Museum. This little island is big on fun.
If you're not quite ready to leave a fast-paced life behind for good, get a taste of lake living with The Island Club. In a foliage-covered neighborhood tucked into Put-in-Bay, you can enjoy the privacy and convenience of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen; even though each home is a little different, they all offer convenient touches like a dining area with tableware and a flat-screen TV in the living room—some even boast decks with a grill and picnic table for soaking up the lovely weather. Use a golf cart to explore the rest of the island at your leisure—at less than half a square mile, it won't take you long to go from one end to the other, but exploring all the community has to offer? Now that'll take a while.
It was a wonderful experience. The reservation folks were very helpful and the staff at the resort was fantastic. We told our friends; they are now going to go there and we can't wait to go back.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 19, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 15, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher does not include a $100 security deposit; due at time of reservation and is refunded back to customer in 7-10 business days
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 8 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- All customers must sign a rental agreement
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2015 • Enjoy By June 19, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms