Southern Hospitality at an East Georgia B&B
The Edenfield House • Swainsboro, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Daybreak, Magnolia, Reina, Revolution, or Wildwood Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($75)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Daybreak, Magnolia, Reina, Revolution, or Wildwood Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($149)
- Parking and Two-Hour Canoe or Kayak Rental at George L. Smith State Park
- One Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
White rocking chairs on a wide veranda greet each guest at this stately East Georgia bed and breakfast.
When Swainsboro, Georgia, achieved incorporation in 1854, it changed its name to Paris for three years, only to regain its original moniker when the locals realized that, for all their sophistication, they prized their hometown's all-American spirit. Set amid scenic wire grass fields, shady pine woodlands, sandy soil, and countless glistening streams, Swainsboro is known now as the "Crossroads of the Great South," the place "where main streets meet." Downtown invigorates its passers-through with visual arts performances, grassroots galleries, and craft strolls, leading a revival of Southern culture in a "Rural Renaissance." Best of all, Swainsboro is just a 90-minute drive from Savannah, Augusta, and Macon.
A veranda with white rocking chairs and ten 1930s-era hand-painted wall murals—some depicting the Pony Express, Jefferson's Monticello, and George Washington's original Mt. Vernon estate—greet you upon arrival at The Edenfield House. Built in 1895, this former family home of a bank president was later updated for modern comfort and now features antique décor and nine bedrooms—five of them on the first floor—with private baths and individual climate control. You'll enjoy in-room Wi-Fi, cable TV, an on-premises washer and dryer, a board game-and-movie library, and daily bed turndowns. A cooked-to-order breakfast awaits every guest, and for supper, fine dining options include pork Wellington, lemon-caper chicken, grilled steaks, and even an assortment of vegetarian options—everything you need to feel right at home.
It was our first stay at a bed and breakfast, and we really enjoyed it. We felt very at home! The house is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the family was very welcoming. I highly recommend staying at The Edenfield House!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes parking and 2-hour canoe or kayak rental (not valid for pedal boats) at George L. Smith State Park and 1 bottle of wine upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability/room and at an additional cost of $10 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 13 to 14; April 5 to 9, 17 to 18; May 22 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings