Parisian Charm on the Long Island Coast
La Maison Blanche • Shelter Island Heights, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to May 12 or September 5 to November 26 ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to May 12 or September 5 to November 26 ($129)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Double-Queen Room or King Suite, Fridays and Saturdays from Now to May 12 or September 5 to November 26 ($279)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This French-inspired inn welcomes guests with a gracious front porch and lovely gardens. Best of all, it's just a stone's throw from Crescent Beach.
Talk to Shelter Island devotees, and they'll be quick to praise the New York vacation spot for its ripply coves, shady groves, and friendly folks. Tucked in between Long Island's North and South forks, more than one-third of the tiny isle is a designated nature preserve, home to miles of wetlands, bird-watching trails, and old-growth forests. For shopping and such, residents and guests alike flock to the quaint village of Shelter Island Heights, where the streets are sprinkled with Queen Anne-style homes and there's not a stoplight in sight.
A short stroll from Shelter Island's popular Crescent Beach, La Maison Blanche is packed with Parisian charm. From the mansion's alabaster exterior to its manicured gardens, this boutique inn—named after a St. Tropez hotel—channels the south of France. Each of La Maison's eight rooms boasts 400-thread-count linens, overstuffed pillows, and an LCD TV, but the hotel's common areas inspire the real joie de vivre. Sample a handcrafted cocktail by the bar's wood-burning fireplace; indulge in a freshly baked croissant at the award-winning brasserie; or go for a ride on one of the inn's complimentary bicycles—no matter how you choose to spend your time, your stay is sure to be très magnifique.
"Wonderful, cozy, and charming! Absolutely spotlessly clean. Wonderful food in a romantic restaurant. Definitely worth the trip."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and May 12 and from September 5 until November 26, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations and/or changes after booking are subject to a $30 fee; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Max occupancy for Deluxe King and Queen rooms is 2
- Max occupancy for King Suite and Double Queen rooms is 4; $50 per night fee for each additional guest 12 and older
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): October 11-13
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2014 • Enjoy By November 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings