A Romantic Retreat at a Carolina Mountains Inn
1898 Waverly Inn • Hendersonville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($209) or Fridays and Saturdays ($230) from Now Until March 31, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Full Farm-to-Table Breakfast Each Morning
- $25 Credit at Hannah Flanagan's Pub
- $25 Credit at EPIC Theatre
- $10 Credit Toward Any Spa Treatment
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A romantic stay in the Carolina Mountains, featuring credits for fine dining, theater entertainment, and spa pampering.
Located 25 miles southeast of Asheville, North Carolina, Hendersonville lives up to its "City of Four Seasons" nickname. You'll find a refuge of warm hospitality and historic charm no matter what time of year you visit this Western Carolina gem. "Hendersonville has one of the most engaging downtowns of any small city in the South," says Fodor's Review of Hendersonville. "Historic Main Street, as it's called, extends ten serpentine blocks, lined with over 100 shops, including antique stores, galleries, and restaurants."
Escape to the 1898 Waverly Inn, a turn-of-the-century classic that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The town's oldest inn welcomes guests with 15 rooms named for flowering plants, eight of which are furnished with queen beds, private baths, and complimentary wireless Internet. Each day, wake to the inn's morning glory: a made-to-order breakfast for two. Savor an ever-changing, farm-to-table menu that might include specialty oatmeal raisin bread French toast sprinkled with granola; scrambled earth eggs with mushrooms, spinach, and cheese; or banana-cinnamon pancakes.
You won't have to go far when you're ready to branch out: Explore downtown Hendersonville's bouquet of eateries and boutiques just two blocks from the inn followed by a massage at Le Petit Spa. Beyond Hendersonville, the North Carolina Mountains bloom with stunning scenery for all seasons. Take a hike in Chimney Rock Park or go for a scenic drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway to admire the mountains and valley below.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included; plan on paying those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: Nov. 25-29, 2015; Dec. 30, 2015, - Jan. 2, 2016
Outstanding experience. Will definitely go back to The Waverly Inn.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to March 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes full farm-to-table breakfast each morning, $25 credit at Hannah Flanagan's Pub, $25 credit at EPIC theatre, and $10 credit toward any spa treatment
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): November 25 to 29; December 30, 2015 to January 2, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 11, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • Enjoy By March 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings