Kicking Back on the Washington Coast
Adrift Hotel and Spa, Long Beach, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Double Queen Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Plus Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King Room
- Two Fort George Tall Boys of Seasonal Beer Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Pizza at Pickled Fish
- Book Up to Five Consecutive Nights
Comprising seven small communities and stretching more than 20 miles along the northern Washington Coast, the Long Beach Peninsula offers a different sort of beach vacation. Nothing but driftwood and the occasional cold-water surfer punctuate the miles of virtually vacant sand here, while lighthouses quietly stand guard over the water below. Head for the Discovery Trail and explore—on bike or by foot—the same eight miles of earth that led Lewis and Clark to the Pacific. And because this is Washington, you'll have no trouble finding farm-fresh fare and craft beer to help you wind down after a day spent exploring America's less-traveled Long Beach.
location map & address
Cancellation policies are specific to the room night. Create your itinerary and click 'book now' to view the details on the Checkout page. Your credit card will not be charged until you click 'Buy Now' on the Checkout page.
(includes taxes and fees)