Wine Tasting in Bavarian-Themed Leavenworth
Adventure Inn • Leavenworth, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a King Studio, Tuesdays or Wednesdays ($109)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Suite, Tuesdays or Wednesdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a King Studio, Arriving Sundays Through Wednesdays ($189)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Suite, Arriving Sundays Through Wednesdays ($239)
- $20 Credit at Der Hinterhof Beer Garden
- Wine Tasting for Each Adult at Bergdorf Cellars Winery and Baroness Cellars Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by August 15, 2015
With an on-site beer garden and a location convenient to outdoor adventuring, this inn embodies the reasons visitors seek out Leavenworth.
With rustic timber-framed buildings lining its downtown streets, Leavenworth evokes the small-town charm of a rural Bavarian village—right here in Washington. Set against the dense woods of the Wenatchee National Forest and the peaks of the Cascade Range, Leavenworth is the perfect starting point for a day of outdoor adventuring. Back in town, visitors can unwind with a trip to the famous Nutcracker Museum and a stein of brew at an authentic beer hall.
The Adventure Inn, nestled in the heart of this Pacific Northwest curiosity about two hours east of Seattle, sits at the gateway to Waterfront Park and is adjacent to the trails set along the Wenatchee River. Spacious accommodations at this nine-unit inn feature amenities like complimentary Internet and HBO—perfect for relaxing after a long day of adventure.
Leavenworth's setting beside the dramatically steep mountains of the Cascade Range gives the sense that the village really could be set in the Alps. In the warmer months, nature lovers lace up their hiking boots and rock climbing shoes (see: Icicle Canyon), or put on shorts and T-shirts to raft or tube the pristine waters of the Icicle and Wenatchee rivers.
There's no better way to end an adventurous day here than at Der Hinterhof, an indoor-outdoor beer garden attached to the hotel. A selection from the list of local and international craft beers is best paired with a locally made bratwurst, all complemented by the live musicians who take the stage several nights a week. But it's not all about the beer here. Leavenworth is also home to a few choice wineries, and you'll get the chance to indulge in tastings at Bergdorf Cellars and Baroness Cellars.
• Taxes/resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Plan on paying a $10 per night charge directly to the property for August reservations
• Upgrades to Thursday or Saturday check-in may be available for additional fees—ask when booking
We had a wonderful stay at the Adventure Inn. The room was very comfortable and roomy. We couldn't have asked for a better location: We were within 2-3 blocks of all the downtown Leavenworth shops and restaurants. We didn't use our car all weekend.-- LivingSocial Member
We had blast! The room was awesome, the beer garden rocked, and we rented tubes right downstairs and floated the river. Can't wait to go back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 31, 2015
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by August 15, 2015 to make booking
- Options C & D: valid only for check-ins on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays
- August reservations subject to a $10 per night up-charge payable directly to the property at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; $25 rescheduling fee applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a $20 credit at Der Hinterhof Beer Garden and a wine tasting for each adult at Bergdorf Cellars Winery and Baroness Cellars Winery
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 or 4 guests, depending on option purchased
- Options C & D: upgrades available to Thursday check-in for additional fee of $49 or to Saturday for an additional fee of $79; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • Enjoy By October 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings